Recent content by Freddy C

1. Freddy C

Which Berserk Character Are You?

#1 Corkus #2 Pippin #3 Judeau #4 Rickert #5 Caska #6 Conrad #7 Griffith #8 Gaston #9 Gatts #10 Void #11 Ubik #12 Slann
  2. Freddy C

Episode 258

Great preview, but can't help to think that the preview page will be on the final few pages of the episode, still very excited to see him back.
  3. Freddy C

Episode 256

Hell, yea, can't wait. But I just know there's going to be a cliffhanger at the end of this, or some stupid "thing" stopping the battle before it ends.
  4. Freddy C

Episode 255

If so then the fight will last a a while still. Or finish before it start. I personally think, like many that this fight will not conclude just yet. And the pillars really represent the city - they are coming down.If there had to be a winner, I'd have to be Gutz, which will mean a suprise...
  5. Freddy C

The Ring 2

This was a REAL disappointment, after The Ring which I thought almost equalled the japanese version and not too much shabbier this was pretty lame. Firstly, the reason for me why the Ring was so good was that they really built, held the tension and delivery without disappointment at the end...
  6. Freddy C

Episode 253

Opps, fixed.
  7. Freddy C

Episode 253

Agreed there too, she's decent enough, but not a very good mother as far as I can figure out, she didn't really attend to motherly duties. Well, she would be quite pleased, to see her daughter again for so long, she probably is one of those people fascinated and preoccupied by status and power...
  8. Freddy C

Episode 252

Seems to be a fair bit of speculation about this new Roderick character, I'll stick by what I said earlier that I do not trust noblemen/women. He does however look like a good guy, but those overblown romantic gestures are worrying lol. As for the marriage, I'm split down the middle as to...
  9. Freddy C

Episode 251

Well, I don't think that the gang will leave the place with Farnese. However if they do, there's going to be some fighting action beforehand.
  10. Freddy C

Episode 252

Lol, it's fill in the bubble time! Doesn't tell me much, but always good to see a preview.
  11. Freddy C

Episode 251

Just read the chpater, somewhat late. Firstly, I just like to make a point, although it's probably wrong, but we have not heard Magnifico make the request yet, from the feeling of Serpico, it might be that he just left after he misunderstood something and assumed that Fernase isn't coming back...
  12. Freddy C

Episode 251

Oh yea, I for get things I read ;D
  13. Freddy C

Episode 251

lol, loli eh? On a more serious note, I see an eventful future for this girl, so much has been focused on her in recent chapters I can't resist to predict something out of the ordinary is going to happen to her, whether it's internally or externally. Definitly one of the most interesting good...
  14. Freddy C

Episode 250

No, I have lost complete trust in nobles, I realise that some are "good" and others are not, but the fact that so many have turned down towards the path of darkness really has made me not trust them. Now seeing that Farnese has something to hide too...argh, they are all untrustworthy.
  15. Freddy C

Episode 250

an okay episode, but i want more! first thing that took my notice was Schierke looked at Isidro on page 5...maybe she's just being hopeful that they might have got a ship, or something else ;) also, gutz is looking very tired, more than normal. as for nobles, i don't trust any of them in this...
Top Bottom