Recent content by Frost

1. F

Wow big news!

***Final Draft*** A Rule of writing. Do your rough draft first. Worry about spelling and such later.
  2. F

Which Berserk Character Are You?

i was kiding around lol i didnt take the test seriously
  3. F

Which Berserk Character Are You?

My top 3 were 1. Griffith 2. Judeau 3.Guts I wonder what that means all together on who i actually am do appear a Good leader a friend to those loyal but underneather Cunningly evil for my own ends??
  4. F

Vampire Hunter D 3??

Hey guys besides Voltron and Transformers. Vampire Hunter D was my very first Anime that wasnt saturday morning cartoons I have both the movies however i have been hearing Rumors of a 3rd Movie anyone have and facts pertaining to this rumor?? Thx
  5. F

Wow big news!

A rule of writeing Rough Draft first worry about spelling later
  6. F

Stores and Manga

Thank you will check it out
  7. F

Stores and Manga

Hey guys what stores will i have the most luck findind this manga specifically the Berserk Manga Best Buy Hastings what??? Thx hehe
  8. F

Wow big news!

wow wish i hada cool anime avatar wish i had a avatar period but im just a writer not a artist hehe
  9. F

Any Recommendations??

The kind of anime i like is where the adventure of it is what important the good storylines Fantasy scfi is what im into. I own Vampire Hunter D already both of them then first box set of Kuroni Kenshin and Berserk and Escaflowne the movie that is hte extent of my collection hope to get...
  10. F

Hello Everyone

Welcome To the Board
  11. F

Guts and the Beherit

okay in the first / last episode of Berserk Guts gets a bailif does the manga cover what he does with that???
  12. F

Darkhorse brings us Vampire Hunter D

cool on the books but what about the movies i have 1 and 2 of Vampire hunter D but have been hearing rumors on a 3rd movie can anyone back that up with fact??
  13. F

Any Recommendations??

Looking to increase my Anime Collection anyone know of a good series or Movies similar to Berserk or Kuroni Kenshin ??? please let me know if ya have a asuggestion Thx
  14. F

Sorry

hehe thx ive missed the internet hehe
  15. F

Sorry

hey guys sry i havent posted in while been haveing modem problems and just barely got it fixed so whats new in the anime world ive been out of touch hehe
Top Bottom