Recent content by FujiSan

1. FujiSan

The New Picture Thread

pretty sweet special effects there walter :troll: I like those shop adventures Th3Branded0ne, keep em coming, means post more please :guts:
  2. FujiSan

Episode 301

Patience is a virtue :SK:
  3. FujiSan

SK Net Pets

Max is so cute :serpico:
  4. FujiSan

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

No worries the set Is not cropped Its presented In fullscreen not widescreen. As for the box art check out the pics by clicking on them.
  5. FujiSan

The New Picture Thread

very nice walter :serpico: If you continue to do well, you will score big bonus points! Keep your eyes on the elite-o-meter! Don't let me down!
  6. FujiSan

The New Picture Thread

alright your right, thanks for the SlimJims, That's very kind of you sir :serpico:
  7. FujiSan

Post Wacky Images

8. FujiSan

Episode 301

Sorry for Interrupting, I don't see the relation ship with episode 301? Isn't It supposed to be the following sentences "'If I am touched by this hand, I will sacrifice everything.." occurring In V32, Ep282 on page 17? As for the inaccurate translation of the scene, well no arguing with that...
  9. FujiSan

Don't mention it, there's nothing to bitch about with this release, I bought good stuff for my money, the feeling really was the opposite from being disappointed. And thanks for welcoming me to the boards, I still have a hard time finding my way around here, but time will tell, that I am sure...
  10. FujiSan

SK Net Pets

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you stay happy though :serpico: Moe's a nice looking cat, I sense a bit of a bad ass expression, although the white spot around his nose makes him look innocent at the same time :isidro:
  11. FujiSan

SK Net Pets

Thank you Lithrael, well she tend the act like that tho, for example, She only eats a certain type of cat food, If I give her something off another brand she completely Ignores me, until I give her exactly the kind of brand she likes...the funny thing Is that Its the cheapest available for wet...
  12. FujiSan

SK Net Pets

Hi everybody, nice pets all, I am a new member here at this wonderful place and I like everybody tho get tho know me a little better...what better way Is there than contributing posts In the forums. Well anyway heres my cat, I should say kitten she's called (I love her) Tuthola, she's very old...
  13. FujiSan

Hi, I signed up here just tho thank you for your hard work DirectDK on the remastered box set. When I first heard about this last year I ordered it right away, unfortunately it got delayed by the time around Christmas and I had to wait a while but I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't really matter...
Top Bottom