Recent content by fusiongt

1. F

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Just incredibly sad. This is an absolute loss of a genius. I don't know if Berserk will go on or not, but we all know how important a series it has been for all of us who read it.
  2. F

BERSERK HANDMADE DRAWINGS AND PRINTED POSTERS (my own berserk fan_art)

You're super talented great work
  3. F

Berserk Movie Poster Scanned

Hey guys, if you're like me you really love the new Berserk movie poster. It's freaking awesome. I couldn't find too high quality versions of it so I ended up buying a flyer from a guy in Japan via Ebay. I then scanned it at 600dpi. I'm probably going to print it really large myself and hang it...
  4. F

What to do with the boxes the figures came in

I toss that ish because they're huge and I'm not going to sell them. But if you ever plan to sell them the box is necessary.
  5. F

Guts Arm Cannon 1/2 Scale

Just saw the email for it too... pretty sick but my first thought was they may as well have went 1:1 scale and real metal for that price
  6. F

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

I got my Skull Knight statue this week and it's fantastic! Dare I say, even better built than the Berserker helmet. These statues are an absolute steal for the price it's being offered for... especially because 1/5th of the price is shipping and handling. If anyone is on the fence about this...
  7. F

Completed: 1/8 Guts (Berserker armour) from Headlong

:ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik:
  8. F

Ikea Display Case, $19.99, Tuesday, Dec 29th ONLY!

I know the deal is gone but can someone link me to the item on ikea? I can't find it. Just curious to see how much it is now because I need to get one
  9. F

12" Custom Made Black Swordsman - Guts

You are very talented! Have any pictures of the process of making it? I think they would be really interesting :ubik:
  10. F

I can't even think straight after seeing this thing. I haven't been paying attention (totally forgot I'm even one of the 'maybes') but man I think my Berserker helmet needs a friend, and that friend is skully! I'll be emailing James today for one. EDIT: My deposit has been sent. Now the waiting...
  11. F

[ART OF WAR] - "Gyakko" (Femto)

I think it looks pretty awesome... but alas 660 dollars equals a lot of other very cool things to me now. It could be a mid-high end camera lens, a monster point and shoot camera... a round trip from California to Japan is little over 800 dollars... my recently booked trip to New Zealand and...
  12. F

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Good catch! That's Lime and Chili in the picture haha. But last time I get those - they are good, but for the same money the Wasabi is the best!
  13. F

Put me down as maybe. I absolutely loved the guts' berserk helmet... James is very talented. Just looking at it, it looks like it weighs a ton but really it's fairly light (so great paint job!) I think the main thing holding me back from buying this isn't money (because they're very low priced...
  14. F

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Damn you UPS :chomp: More: http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_03.JPG http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_02.JPG http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_04.JPG
  15. F

Selling Berserk Statues

Sent you a PM
Top Bottom