Recent content by fyuturistic

1. F

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Extremely heartbreaking. I wonder if he left a story outline, not that I want someone to continue without him. I can't help but be reminded of the Idea of Evil with the way he passed. The final chapter he left us sure was a way to go. He is an undeniable GOAT, and that was solidified long ago...
  2. F

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

You are right, I guess I was exaggerating a bit when I said it would be inevitable that the story would go back to being "extremely dark" at some point. Overall, the tone of the series has never changed to such a degree that I could make the claim that it would "go back" to a way that it used to...
  3. F

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

I know this has probably been answered before but I couldn't find the thread. Can someone explain to me why people say the Golden Age Arc is the pinnacle of Berserk's storyline? I've seen people even go as far as saying it starts to suck after it. I thought the arc was amazing but I actually...
  4. F

A series I recommend that is up there with Berserk and Vagabond

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the change from the 1 week schedule to the monthly schedule. That change was definitely for the better.
  5. F

No problem! I guess what I meant is it is in the same ball park as Berserk's art. I think Miura does panoramic scenes and large battlefields better than anyone and overall I think I appreciate his art more, but there are definitely times and aspects of Makoto Yukimura's art that I think gives...
  6. F

There are only a few series I have read in my life that I believe come anywhere close the quality of Berserk. Vagabond is one, and the other is called Vinland Saga. It is a historical manga like Vagabond, which focuses on the lifestyle of vikings, rise of Cnut the Great to power and the politics...
  7. F

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 50

Awesome podcast, and congrats on number 50. Also, I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but one episode that sticks out to me is the one where Guts teams up with Zodd and rides him to pierce through Ganishka. I'm not sure if it is my favorite episode but it definitely stands out.
  8. F

The FloraCast: Women's Berserk discussion

Hello everybody, I am a new forum member. Well, I have been lurking and listening to the podcasts for about 2 years but let's forget about that lol. Anyway, I wanted to say I loved the podcast and the way you tackled feminism and its role in the story. It really gave me a different perspective...
Top Bottom