Recent content by Gaahl

1. G

Episode 361 (July 22)

Given all the new information from this episode I am know realy curious about when SK first equipped the berserkers armour and especialy, when and where he fought to the death with it. Zodd reckognized the armor when he saw Guts fight with it and Zodd is said be around for 300 years. If we...
  2. G

Episode 358

This is what I grew more and more curious about: the goals of the other members of the god hand and the goals of their master. I was re-reading a couple of parts these days, namely the eclipse, the visit at Floras mansion, the aftermath of the whole Ganishka/Femto/Skullknight incident and the...
  3. G

Shadow of the Eternals (Eternal Darkness spiritual successor)

Those guys are walking on thin ice here. If they mess this up I will personally hunt every single one of them down. ED is easily one of my favorite games of all time. Getting my hopes up for a sequel after all this time is almost cruel. Damn I hope this works out. Anyway regarding the demo: The...
  4. G

Dark Souls II

Great, now I'm in waiting mode again, meaning I can't wait to actually get my hands on this. It seemed like the character was moving a lot faster in combat than out of it, it looked a bit more like Demon's Souls (which is good). I'm not quite sure what to think about the new design of all the...
  5. G

Metal thread

I used to really like Rhapsody of Fire when they where still called just Rhapsody. The direction they went since then sadly didn't really fit with me. Currently I like Ancient Bards a lot.
  6. G

What Are You Playing?

Be sure to grab the dlc, it has some of the best bosses in the game. I got Asuras Wrath and Assassins Creed 3 for Christmas, currently playing the former. Pretty cool so far, I like the anime-series style to it. It could use a little bit more actual gameplay though. Also got Mark of the Ninja...
  7. G

Your #1 Game of this Console Generation

It is. Galaxy 1 was already great, no question. But there where some problems with it: The Hub World was tiresome to navigate after a while, no Yoshi, some stars in some worlds felt a little uninspired... Galaxy 2 sorts all that out, but more than that it's level design is just on another level...
  8. G

Your #1 Game of this Console Generation

I was about to pick Dark Souls (even managed to get the platinum trophy the other day), but then I remembered that other game that to me won this Generation. I might not have played it as long as other games, but no other game was this good while it lasted: Super Mario Galaxy 2. Most of even...
  9. G

Dark Souls

In regard to the Skyrim comment: it is worth mentioning that this particular line comes from Edge magazine, not the new Director.
  10. G

Dr. Who

So far I've seen episodes with 1, 4 and 5. Maybe I just haven't seen enough, or the wrong episodes... Although I definitely plan on seeing all of them eventually.
  11. G

Dr. Who

That is actually my main problem with the old series. It is incredible how much time the very first episodes spend to explain certain concepts. Dialogues are long and drawn out, points are repeated again and again... Now don't get me wrong, I know why that is. Back when it was made people didn't...
  12. G

Dr. Who

I really like it. My favorite would be the final season with David Tennant as the Doctor. Although I do think that if Christopher Eccelston had stayed for more more than one Season it might have been even better. Looking forward to the second half of season 7, the first half was incredible ().
  13. G

Dark Souls

4 Kings on NG+ where incredibly tough for me as well. After countless tries, this is what I did in the end: Dressed up in full Smoughs Armor, equipped the BKGA+5 as well as the Greatshield of Artorias+5 and just tanked through everything the did, eating green blossoms whenever they would run...
  14. G

Dark Souls

15. G

Dark Souls

I've beaten the game multiple times with different Chars, so I wanted to see how far I could get without leveling. To me the great thing about this is that I have to actually pay attention to what I'm doing again. Even on my NG++ char, bosses just die in a couple of hits. With the small one I...
Top Bottom