Recent content by Gael

1. G

Is Guts so kissable?

I think that she wants him, the way she was watching him fight in the abyss. Tell me she would ever have seen anything like that before. Every one else was terrified and crying. Also, she likes that he doesnt care about her looks i think, she would be used to being desired ,he just wants to...
  2. G

Not a Poll: Most screwed up Berserk character.

My vote goes to puck, he has some serious problems
  3. G

Akuma=Zodd?

4. G

Berserk 2nd series confirmed!

Bummer, i was getting a chubby.
  5. G

Berserk 2nd series confirmed!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/archives/news/cons/2002/acen/industry.php check that out, there in writing, berserk series 2. but there is a catch
  6. G

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Efinately the bit where Nina is taking like five dudes at once, come on, she looks about sixteen, that was just wrong
  7. G

Finally finished!

I dig it nice work
  8. G

Any hope for caska

No doubt, he just destroyed everyone and he didnt care. Druss was good but he didn't have the same depth of character and a sick crossbow
  9. G

Any hope for caska

Is it done before or after the first two?
  10. G

If Guts uses his beherit

wait, no it wasn't i really meant to ask a behelit can be used by more than one person
  11. G

If Guts uses his beherit

you know the greeny metaly one he got from the count. and i know he asked her, that was the point of my post!
  12. G

Speculation of Universal Proportions. Ha!

point taken, the white hawk did chop off his horn, i forgot about that
  13. G

Speculation of Universal Proportions. Ha!

Ok, wasn't Femto also known as wings of darkness to God hand. wings was what Griffith asked the idea dor and he said something like black wings to soar. Guts could be the white hawk becuase he is pure. he does not deceive or betray. he accepts every one of his emotions. love, hatred, revenge...
  14. G

If Guts uses his beherit

I thought behelits only had one owner and the steel one belongs to the count doesn't it? Also he would have asked flora how to use it to summon god hand and attack them yeh?
  15. G

Gatts vs SK

Skull knight, gatts is tough but come, we haven't even seen skullkinght ark up yet and he gave zodd a bit of a flogging
Top Bottom