Recent content by Gamehowitzer

1. G

Games to look forward to!

I have several problems with the trailer they showed and only hope they will fix them in the final product. More than anything i just hope they make the music as good as the 8bit music from the original game. I could go into more detail but you guys don't want that lol Edit: it's not 8 bit. i...
  2. G

What Are You Playing?

Finally picked up hollow knight. Glad i did. It's been wild.
  3. G

Sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes. And it's been a LONG time since i've played half life 2.
  4. G

Uhhh.... So.... How does that script relate to episode 2 because i thought alex was a girl, and what about morgan? i guess its basically written like a parallel? or am i just not understanding?
  5. G

Half life 3 is like.... Everyone wants it, but everyone knows not to expect it. To me it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when in the next 20 years will it happen. So if you wantto consider me as someone who's given up on it, that's cool.
  6. G

Nah i understand the point you were making i was just checking the development cycle of the other prime games to check whether expecting it this year was actually believable or not. And given that information about the branch of bandai namco i now see your concern. That's.... really poor...
  7. G

Right, but they announced that it was *now in development* in... 2017 right? Metroid prime started development in 2000, and released in november of 2002... Well okay i'll accept it lol. I mean it had better be spectacular considering how badly people wanted it, i'm not very aware of all of the...
  8. G

Y'all heard the rumours of metroid prime 4 coming out late this year? What do y'all think of that? I personally don't think it will come out until 2020, and i hope they don't rush it, but i'm still super excited for the game.
  9. G

What Are You Playing?

So of course I been playing smash ultimate, but i also bought Chasm after christmas. (my cousin got me an eshop giftcard) and i am quite pleased with chasm. i'm currently trolling through the areas i've cleared trying to fill in the rest of my bestiary before heading into the final area. I...
  10. G

What Are You Playing?

Finally unlocked all of the fighters in world of light last night, and stopped playing just before doing the true ending, not sure what to do before i do the true ending so i'm just kinda not gonna do it lol. The movement in this game is a bit awkward, and i don't even like the character i used...
  11. G

What Are You Playing?

:guts: same. my FC is 1288-0327-3123. Working through world of light. I have about half the map unlocked. hopin this will be better than subspace
  12. G

What Are You Playing?

I emulated that game first thing when i found out berserk games existed. It was definitely worth it. The ps2 game has superior gameplay though.
  13. G

Nintendo Switch

My only problem is that they don't have dedicated servers for games like smash. Other than that i think most of the "controversy" is people being whiney little shits. I'm not saying the online service is good, i'm just saying they told us that it would be a paid service long before the switch...
  14. G

What Are You Playing?

I get you. It really seems to be a cluttered and confusing mess at times while at others it's very clear cut and straightforward. It's easy to lose sight of your original intentions after 3 years of development. I mean heck look at warframe, it's obviously a very polished game graphics wise...
  15. G

What Are You Playing?

:ganishka: Halfway to heaven. The second part of that dungeon is really the challenging part tbh. Also when you finally get to the top floor, make sure you don't overlook ANY room. That seems to be how they get everyone stuck XD just the design of the world in cross code is so confusing sometimes.
Top Bottom