Recent content by gattsu

1. G

Where did the apostels come from???

they are...but angels have a different symbolic meaning in japan than in the western states. it shouldn't be missunderstood - they don't have any good character. Just remember - in evangelion there are angels, too - but they always seek to destroy humanity. I have some good articles about the...
  2. G

Any hope for caska

it might fit into gutts tragic fate - caska will reawake - but gutts will die - so he'll never enjoy the real taste of love and life. The end of the story will surely satisfy us - but it won't be a happy end...not at all... that's what I think.
  3. G

hi, just want to introduce myself...

yeah I know... ...sorry, I was sure that most of the questions were already answered...but I usually don't take the time to look into faqs as many webhosts abuse the faq area for essential problems and questions like - who am I - or - what is a messageboard - etc... :-/ So I've learned...
  4. G

favourite anime song

Ghost in the Shell OST - reincarnation ,all time favorite the Jin Roh soundtrack - also a great work! but the berserk soundtrack is lovely, too...
  5. G

hi, just want to introduce myself...

finally I've found a bunch of berserk - addicted people, nice to meet ya - I already enjoyed some of your discussions, especially the one about japanese prononciation of english names, hahaha, I'm still sure that griffith is more like "giriffise" than anything else...nevermind;) Just a few words...
Top Bottom