Recent content by general zig

1. G

Anyone like Mortal Kombat

I enjoy playing the Mortal Kombat games because they are fun I like the fact that the characters have powers and it is graphic. I just got the new game I suggest everyone to get it that is a MK fan. Also I like that you can make your own character in this game, Iam probably going to make Guts...
  2. G

Anyone here play Final Fantasy 11?

about a month ago i finally reached my goal lvl 75 and rank 10. I started leveling rdm now but i have heard a lot of talk that WoW is a lot better my friend are trying to make my start playing that game. What do you guys think will be better for me?
  3. G

Anyone here like Bastard!!

A lot of people say that Gara looks a lot like Guts. What about you do you think they look alike.
  4. G

Anyone here like Bastard!!

I just watched bastard. I thought it was so-so, may friends said that the manga is a lot better. Has anyone ever watch it or read the manga?
  5. G

What are you reading?

How about the Star Wars books do any of you enjoy them. My friend is a huge fan of star wars and he said the books explain a lot that was never said in the movies
  6. G

What are you reading?

Has anyone read the Lord of the Ring books? They are very good, there are also many other books made by J R R Tolkien that you guys should check out. I think his books caused a revolution in fantasy fiction.
  7. G

Street Fighter 2...

i thought it looked cool but i cant read it, can you translate it to English? Also you can not forget Street Fighter 2 it's a classic.
  8. G

Green Photography

very good I'm impressed; looks professional; make more and post them i want to see them.
  9. G

If your going to make another character on a different server go to Shiva it very big, I will give you a world pass.
  10. G

Buy an Ipod?

I just brought an apple I pod, i got the 30 gig one it can play video as well as music. I think it was the best choice since for $99 you get 1 gig for 199 you get 2 gig and for 299 you get 30, for an extra 100 you get 28 more gigs and get the ability to save video.
  11. G

Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from? I lived in Staten Island my entire life
  12. G

i tried put Dark knight got it to lvl 24 i liked it but, its accuracy is not too good and i do not want to spend millions of Gil on accuracy stuff. Red mage sound good its a maybe, but this time i want to try out a melee job.
  13. G

CnColors

I agree the wings are very cool, great picture
  14. G

After my black mage hits lvl 75 (which wont take much longer) what job should i lvl next? The choices are: Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark knight, Beastmaster, Bard, Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Summoner, Blue Mage, Corsair, or Puppetmaster. I can not make up my...
  15. G

Medieval Times

Would any of you ever go there again?
Top Bottom