Recent content by geo jee

1. G

New Berserk animation project confirmed

I second that, you can make it a bit bigger if you want by inserting other parts of his departure (like his hole encounter with Griffith) while looking at the fire. But other than that, one hell of a Recut. :troll:
  2. G

Actually, what Walter said points me to what Flora said in Volume 24 when she implied that the talisman intended to oppose a powerful curse had a time limit, but still was enough for the length of Guts journey, could that mean that Guts life span is decreasing rapidly, along with the story...
  3. G

Really I didn't know that, I thought the Armor affected his senses in terms of sight, smell and the ethereal wound affected his ability to fight, but his shape, man I just thought Miura was just developing his drawing style like he has been doing all time, could you give us your reference...
  4. G

Letter to Inoue

yeah sure count me in too...I'm really a big fan of his hit "Slam Dunk"... :serpico: and at least want to be a part in this WOW...(although I'm very busy in my practical Dentistry exams right now :judo:)
  5. G

Episode 317

OK OK, I get you all, it's true we haven't seen him outside of a fullmoon night, but the fusion of worlds could actually help us see or get to know him more, that's only my speculation. :???: As for Slan, it's just a mere hint that with the fusion and all, and Guts facing the Sea God (which is...
  6. G

Episode 317

first, now that the fusion might have had an effect on him, His presence in the material world could be more than just on moonlight nights, it could be a huge development, that's all. and as for Slan, ever since she said to Guts that they would meet again, and now the merging of the worlds, and...
  7. G

Episode 317

yeah, I was wondering what that meant, will he stay permanently now with them or will he disappear again. I hope he stays and we could get some great Father-son developments and will we see Zodd again? but for now, I am focused on how will Guts face the Sea God with Schierke in astral form...
  8. G

Episode 317

What made this episode quite solid is the amount of development in the relationships between Guts-Schierke (thanking her and speaking in an honorable manner), Guts-farnese (giving her an approval to complete the ritual with Schierke like Aaz said they are becoming a family), and Guts-moonlight...
  9. G

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Dear All pls reconfirm your order. Thanks) WOW...that is just amazing...can't wait to see how the sword will fit with it...even without the sword it's epic.. :ubik:
  10. G

Episode 314

I really don't think that Moon child would appear again right now...based on how the story is developing the merging of the worlds is still not completely described yet. What I guess would happen is that what Isma's father said to her before dying. As for Guts not being able to stand before...
  11. G

Episode 313

well I can't wait to see how Miura will respond to that..especially that he has a lot of history considering this kind of stuff.
  12. G

Episode 312

I mean, it's hard for Guts to be friendly with others, I always saw him a bit of a loner from the start, so whenever I see him act like that I'm touched. As for the point of the Beast, enlight me if you know something else, please. I know Guts was friendly with Roderick from the start, which...
  13. G

Episode 312

That was also my first thought, but I remembered how he used to be with casca and judo, and to see him doing that with roderick, it's like he finally accepted them into his pack of comrades, sort of speak. As for Magnifico I love to see him fighting one of those villagers, I mean that would be...
  14. G

Episode 312

I know, but to see Guts starting to care that much and to protect, it's like GOLDEN AGE all over again. I know Beast of Darkness told him that he/it will wait for an opportunity of a lifetime when all things crashes down and everyloved ones would die, but it used to come out whenever Guts...
  15. G

Episode 312

I would just love to find out what happens next with Guts.. :guts: I mean he's starting to act like a superhuman bodyguard..or something going into danger alone and not letting Roderick comes along..such a hero. He's (I bet) going to start a massacre and I love him when he goes Berserk :ubik...
Top Bottom