Recent content by gh-zodd

1. G

Ceremonies early on, escapable?

I see :) so even if the very first ceremony had just 1 apostle or he/she being the first apostle created, the vortex of souls would still be enormous at that point.
  2. G

Ceremonies early on, escapable?

I thought to myself, what would happen if there was only 1 or 2 apostles present at the time of the ceremony, could a group like the band of the Hawk escape, or even win? Maybe not win but what about if the sacrifice was not an ordinary person, but someone like a Flora / Guts in armor, or even...
  3. G

Starcraft 2

I have been playing sooo much since I bought it. mostly tower defense and 1v1's. Cant wait till they have some tournaments at the computer cafe's where I live at. Game is a lot better than I thought it would be. I have 1 cd key guest pass left if any sk.net member wants to try the game for...
  4. G

Dragon Age: Origins

looks like a cool game. the videos on Youtube of the combat system don't seem too impressive is the only thing stopping me from spending money on it. No demo? crap...
  5. G

PS3 and XBOX 360

I don't think Microsoft cares because many people already end up owning multiple 360's due to red rings etc. Banned people are just going to buy another 360. A banned 360 is pretty serious, not only can you not connect to live anymore, a lot of the features are disabled. Installing games to...
  6. G

Changes to the artwork from the prepublication to the volumes

I think it was Zodd too, the zoom-in on Guts sacrifice brand (albeit not bloody) as well as the shape of the silhouette.
  7. G

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) I screen capped Skullknight from the berserk game for you, hope it helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zVhWD-isc
  8. G

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) that 2d art is epic, would make a nice mouse pad.
  9. G

Berserk Fan Comic: "The Final Chapters"

very good, keep em coming, site bookmarked
  10. G

Episode 306

great pics, I wonder if the panel with the dragons and the horsemen are neutral creatures or if they are evil aligned. I hope the sleeping fairy is good, otherwise poor kids :D
  11. G

Imitation of Berserk

crimson gem saga psp
  12. G

Episode 305

Eclipse ceremonies on other planets? :isidro: Poor unicorns, but haven't they always had to deal with the hydra threat? I am assuming that hydras and unicorns are existing in the same layer even before the worlds merge.
  13. G

Berserk Fan Comic: "The Final Chapters"

hey nice work! impressed with what I see so far.
  14. G

Episode 304

preparation for something big would be my guess. The way I look at it is, he recruits them for their non fighting abilities since at this point there is no clear opponent for Griffith.
  15. G

Episode 304

I think if He were to try and conquer Elfelm, Griffith would need to be there in person. Apostles did not do very well vs Ganishka so I think if he were to let apostles try to do it themselves, they would ultimately fail unless they recruited some magic users of their own. Which goes on to my...
Top Bottom