Recent content by Gh0st

1. Gh0st

Unreal Engine Project (Berserk)

well, apparently it worked. i got feedback. And i'm sorry if an objective observation comes of as "shitting on others". Wasn't my intention.
  2. Gh0st

Can anyone tell me why "doodles" of characters that look like my five year old niece drew them during lunch break in pre-school get more attention than something someone worked literally hundreds of hours on? Is it that bad???
  3. Gh0st

-redid some stuff on the Grunbeld fight -still working on Femto not dead.
  4. Gh0st

hey, thanks. the player character actually locks its z rotation towards the enemy when in a certain radius (it just doesn't affect the camera). There's going to be a "lock on" for the camera assigned to the aim/right mouse button with the next update ; ) Tip: if the enemy "jumps back" and...
  5. Gh0st

I received a few reports about fps/lag issues from some people... everything alright? (somehow the settings are set to "low" by default for some, for others not. I cant recall having a "auto-optimal settings" thing going on with it. maybe its a built-in engine thing i don't know anything...
  6. Gh0st

Grunbeld Demo... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jP--19OlC8IbV-gT14JDcOkl6FF705Wr/view?usp=share_link Notes: -Some/most sounds, particle effects and animations are placeholders. ...to be improved. -sound and control settings in the "settings menu" have no function. -various occasional bugs...
  7. Gh0st

How do you guys spend your weekends?

life was always my "getaway" from work xD funny how different things can be.
  8. Gh0st

How do you guys spend your weekends?

Taking a year off from work atm... so weekends don't have much meaning for me apart from stores not being open on sundays... lol
  9. Gh0st

Grunbeld fight is done, cleaning up and looking over it again. Playable demo follows. Femto teaser...
  10. Gh0st

thx, yeah, the sounds are mostly placeholders for now. always greatful for anything = ) agreed, also going for a closed eye instead of a blind one. more fitting.
  11. Gh0st

Grunpostle teaser...
  12. Gh0st

Player movement and combat locomotion protoype... (not final, all wip): -3 stances with each 2 light and 1 heavy attacks -2 special attacks for each stance -Armcannon -all interchainable -Armor inactive: slower movement, no special attacks, one stance -Armor active: faster movement, higher...
  13. Gh0st

Hi, Got carried away getting the dragon to work... but things turned out okay. Did the Skull Knight in the meantime: -textures are not fully improved by now, gonna do that later... -the sheath of the sword keeps clipping through the cape, same with Griffith, tried multiple methods, nothing...
  14. Gh0st

Re-mastered textures before and after, Apostle Form
  15. Gh0st

Grunboi teaser... a bit busy with life atm, but making decent progress. First "phases" of both Grunbeld and Griffith fights are done, the "Apostle" part will going to be interesting i guess. (+ did a more authentic version of guts cape, but i like mine better xD)
Top Bottom