Recent content by GiantSword Mufasa

1. GiantSword Mufasa

Mark Reymers berserk animated short

Yeah I agree, A for effort thought.
  2. GiantSword Mufasa

Mark Reymers berserk animated short

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=par0rwkCCB0. Not sure if this has been posted yet and not trying to steal thunder if the mark was going to post here but this is a must see.
  3. GiantSword Mufasa

SkullKast 129: Berserk Returns

Two in a week baby! Thanks!
  4. GiantSword Mufasa

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I truly don’t know how to feel about this. Looking forward to the next podcast.
  5. GiantSword Mufasa

SkullKast 124: Sleeping Princess Awakens (Vol 27-3)

Another great episode. Also loved that Aaz mentioned little Nemo when talking about the flying bed. I always thought the same thing lol!
  6. GiantSword Mufasa

SkullKast 119: Tear of Morning Dew (Ep 364)

I’m not crying, you’re crying!! Excellent episode. Thank you. #berserkforever.
  7. GiantSword Mufasa

Did I order the wrong issue of Young Animal?

I actually ordered from cd Japan and it said it already shipped so I think I’m sol.no biggie. I’ve spent 30 dollars on worst things lol.
  8. GiantSword Mufasa

Did I order the wrong issue of Young Animal?

I ordered what I believe is 364 but I just got a notification that it is shipping and will he here by August 18th. But I thought it releases in September. (NEOBK-2641343 Hakusensha / Young Animal September 10, 2021 Issue [Cover/Feature & Bath Poster] Enako w/ IDOL DVD BOOK 445yen Released...
  9. GiantSword Mufasa

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Thank you guys for this. It was truly beautiful. Berserk forever.
  10. GiantSword Mufasa

SkullKast: Episode 91 - Dream Stew [352 review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 91 Now that’s a Christmas gift!
  11. GiantSword Mufasa

Guts's Lineage

could not have said it better myself. that's what drew me to berserk, that he is just a man, forced to cope with hand he was dealt.
  12. GiantSword Mufasa

Lith's colors & tutorials

this is beautiful.
  13. GiantSword Mufasa

Movies you've recently watched

Yes. They are really cool and act as like a "fill in the gaps" sort of thing. ridley scott's son directed two of them and Shinichirō Watanabe (cowboy bebop) made the other,
  14. GiantSword Mufasa

Movies you've recently watched

I just saw blade runner in Imax. Holy hell what a film. I absolutely loved it. I am going to see it again, I cant say a single thing displeased me until I see it again. It was like being in a trance, the cinematography, the score, the set design, It was all mesmerizing. I will say jared leto...
Top Bottom