Recent content by GiantSword Mufasa

1. G

SkullKast: Episode 91 - Dream Stew [352 review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 91 Now that’s a Christmas gift!
  2. G

Guts's Lineage

could not have said it better myself. that's what drew me to berserk, that he is just a man, forced to cope with hand he was dealt.
  3. G

Lith's colors & tutorials

this is beautiful.
  4. G

Movies you've recently watched

Yes. They are really cool and act as like a "fill in the gaps" sort of thing. ridley scott's son directed two of them and Shinichirō Watanabe (cowboy bebop) made the other,
  5. G

Movies you've recently watched

I just saw blade runner in Imax. Holy hell what a film. I absolutely loved it. I am going to see it again, I cant say a single thing displeased me until I see it again. It was like being in a trance, the cinematography, the score, the set design, It was all mesmerizing. I will say jared leto...
  6. G

What Are You Playing?

Destiny 2! anyone else playing? I am about 3 hours in and holy cow! This game is beautiful. I was super into Destiny 1 so I am not surprised how good it is but they did such a good job from what I have played so far. Its also very apparent they actually put in effort to telling a story this time...
  7. G

SkullKast: Episode 90 - Mythbusters

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 90 This ep was so awesome! thanks guys for putting this together!
  8. G

What are you playing? (musical instrument thread)

Wow shes beautiful! I have an SG, absolutely love it. It fly's. The action is as close to the neck with out buzzing lol.
  9. G

What Are You Playing?

I have been going hard on bloodborne for the hundredth time. This time around I'm rocking a strength build. I got the whirligig saw super early and have been sawing fools in half with great joy.
  10. G

SkullKast: Episode 89 - Arrival [Vol 21 Review, Pt 2]

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 89 I eat these podcast's up regardless, however I do like the page by page because I feel you and gang often bring more incite to each page and pick up on things I maybe miss or don't think about. You and the group have such a deep knowledge of berserk and I...
  11. G

SkullKast: Episode 89 - Arrival [Vol 21 Review, Pt 2]

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 89 Always love when a new podcast is posted. Love the rereads! thanks guys and girl!
  12. G

Games to look forward to!

Tekken 7 baby!
  13. G

Hello, everyone!

Welcome! :serpico: :daiba:
  14. G

What Are You Playing?

I'm trying to hammer through this new DS3 DLC so I can be ready for this Destiny update. Im taking a break on Zelda Botw, Im about 15 hours in and its intense. I really love it but its a little overwhelming. Its always been my problem with open world games. I have open world A.D.D. Im like "hey...
Top Bottom