Recent content by Gibraltar

1. G

Since being reborn, what are Griffith's powers/limitations?

Re: Since being reborn, what are Griffiths powers/limitations? I'd assumed the Moonlight Child was the fetus that teleported into existence and saved Casca from the heretics that tried to rape her. That would add teleportation to the list of Moon Light child/ Griffith's powers.
  2. G

Re: Since being reborn, what are Griffiths powers/limitations? This explanation is the most plausible, in my opinion; Griffith chose not to kill Ganishka for P.R. reasons.Of course had he had the Pope's blessing before the encounter, it wouldn't be necessary. Edit (I meant this to be part of...
  3. G

Aright, so Griffith is reborn. But he appears to be (much) more more than the human Griffith he was the first time around. Since coming back, Griffith has: avoided harm from a barrage of arrows at close range-without dodging or getting hit. summoned the wind to extinguish Ganishka's flame...
  4. G

Griffith's point of view.

Uh-huh... Griffith was the one who stated he could only respect one who follows one's own dream regardless of what it meant for him. As for seeking comfort in the bed of the princess...Well, that was just dumb. You don't throw away your dream for a little comfort (especially not with the...
  5. G

How many more vol. do you think it'll take before Griffith/Guts vs Ganishka?

Agreed. Hell, I'm not sure why Griffith didn't end Ganishka back in 283. Griffith said "Certainly my sword cannot reach you". (Page 13) I'm like "C'mon! Ganishka is like 4ft away tops!" It just looks like a way to lengthen the fight.
  6. G

Episode 290

Great job. Guts sure spends a lot of time on the mend. I'd hope while the Elf King is restoring Casca's mind he heals guts body...At least somewhat.
Top Bottom