Recent content by GilLia

1. G

Berserk e-manga?

Awesome :isidro: I have been waiting for something like this for a long time... Since they stopped publishing Berserk after 4 volumes in my country :sad:
  2. G

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I literally cried... Ok, not really, but made some loud noises, including a lot of swear words :ganishka: I thought I was used to these long breaks because I joined the fandom when there were already some of these, so I never really experienced how it feels to have the new episode come out when...
  3. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

To be honest, it's really not nice how you guys ridicule everyone who liked the movie... We didn't like it, but it doesn't do any good to anyone if you keep acting as if you were superior for hating it. Yeah, maybe their taste is worse, maybe they have low standards, or maybe they just don't...
  4. G

Don't worry, I realised and removed my vote. Later I watched the whole thing, and I was right, 3 stars was too generous. This movie was a fucking mess, worst possible pacing and cutting ever... Most of the time I wasn't even paying attention, just thinking about how I could've fix this movie...
  5. G

I didn't plan watching this movie at all, but at the end I looked it up online only to watch the Guts vs. Silat fight, and I'm very disappointed :sad: The thing that bugged me the most was that he tried to fight back even after his turban was cut off. Wtf. I always thought that that was the...
  6. G

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

I guess it's obvious who got my first vote if you looked at my avatar and signature and still aren't sure, then yes, Silat As for the second, I found it hard to decide between Farnese and Casca, and I choose the latter. First I wanted to vote for Farnese, I think it's because she's the only...
  7. G

Berserk Saga Project News

That review... :schierke: What the fuck honestly. Did the reviewer ever have a period? Personally that's one of my favourite scenes in the whole manga because of how realistic it is. I was impressed by that a male writer cared about this.
  8. G

Gillia's things

Another 100 days passed, honestly, this is becoming scary :magni: I don't really have time to do colored digital artworks at the moment so I decided to practice using screentones and manga effects and stuff... I know the white hair is on the wrong side, I flipped the image to correct...
  9. G

My favourite is "That sounds like something I'd remember." It makes me laugh and cry at the same time...
  10. G

I love how he wears a mask to make it look all professional and stuff, as if they actually cared about the details... but it still doesn't help his acting.
  11. G

I think it's just the bloody surroundings reflecting in his eyes + it's dramatic :troll: (Really getting tired of all this useless alterations...) I agree that Silat's voice is really disappointing. I think the actor's voice itself would be good if he didn't ruin it with the acting :magni: I...
  12. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I think they tried to fix the development of their relationship by this, because they've cut out the assassination plot, so Guts didn't have enough time to think about Griffith and their "friendship". To be honest, I didn't notice this because I rather focused on the animation (probably my...
  13. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I think it wasn't that bad, I expected much worse stuff after the first movie... I voted So-so. There were actually quite a few small details that I really liked. One of them is the improve in CG, it worked really well during fight scenes, although it looked a bit awkward in the ballroom dance...
  14. G

Gillia's things

It says I haven't posted here in 100 days :magni: Sorry... But now, doodles! :ganishka: I've always wondered how can Silat look so fabulous all the time, and then realised that this is probably why the Tapasa's always around him :troll: Also, Guts and Griffith are walking their pets...
  15. G

Wyald belongs to the "character previously omitted from the TV series"-group, doesn't he? :???: But following their logic, Wyald does not fit in this cute fantasy story about love, friendship, sparkly elves, hypersensitive boobs, and bloodshed for fun :troll: I don't think it's that bad, if...
Top Bottom