Recent content by Goat

1. Goat

ApostleBob's updated Guide to Reoccurring Apostles

Amazing job! I honestly didn't expect this amount of reoccurring apostles in the series.
  2. Goat

Games to look forward to!

Anyone hyped for Dragon's Dogma II? I liked the first one a lot, and the sequel looks like the definitive edition of DD1, which was strong on the gameplay level but lacking on many other aspects. The only concerning thing seems to be performances: unstable 30FPS on PS5, it seems.
  3. Goat

Speculations on the proto-God Hand in episode 362

In one of (perhaps?) the most important episodes of the series - 362 - we get a look at what presumably is the first / original God Hand. But, actually, apart from this image... very little is known. There are a lot of interesting discussions in the official episode 362 thread, but I wanted...
  4. Goat

Episode 374

My personal recap of that BoD section is "bootleg Kurama situation".
  5. Goat

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Anyway, interview after interview, I understand less and less how the creative process that leads to the episode's creation is practically conducted.
  6. Goat

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

I'll be waiting for a proper translation. But... ...to me, this sounds scary to say the least.
  7. Goat

Maps of Berserk

Is the similarity with Europe totally fan-inspired or did Miura ever say Berserk's world kinda "reminds" Europe's shape?
  8. Goat

Keeping up the Berserk timeline

I didn't know such a timeline page existed. Cool! @Walter, may I ask how the order of birth of the God Hand members between Void and Femto is established? Conrad, Ubik, Slan... is it based on the order of appearance in Griffith's Eclipse?
  9. Goat

Episode 375

It's pretty much guaranteed that at this point there are commercial agreements that prevent this from happening. Which also throws some shadows on the length of the continuation, but I think this would be offtopic and too mild to discuss.
  10. Goat

Episode 375

11. Goat

Jan's art

Amazing pieces of art! Congrats.
  12. Goat

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

My mind has created this weird association in which Molluck from Abe's Oddysee is Void. Sorry about that. :void:
  13. Goat

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I have all the volumes up to 13. As far as I know, it has some problems with the english localization (but I'll leave this argument to someone who is more informed than me). I really like it a lot from the aesthetic / materials point of view, but I think it's purely personal.
  14. Goat

Summary of new information from Mori's interviews about volume 42

Thanks Aazealh for putting all of this together. I find somehow... jarring that the main source of information on the continuation of Berserk is so loosely involved in the actual project execution.
  15. Goat

Volume 42 release

Maybe a dumb question, but do we have any 'official' information regarding the Tree's color (prior to this artwork, of course)?
Top Bottom