Recent content by Gobolatula

1. Gobolatula

Guts vs Zodd second fight by Noggi

I like how the thumbnail says "THIS IS 3D" as if we're supposed to be surprised that it isn't hand-drawn 2D. That said, it's a good effort. Though, the pacing is pretty wonky.
  2. Gobolatula

The New Picture Thread

The cat's name is Allison. We call her "Ally" for short.
  3. Gobolatula

The New Picture Thread

Hello Skull Knights! Grail and I have some pictures we've been beyond excited to share: We now officially have a baby boy (and also a cat)! Our son Ash was born March 4 and he's been an absolute joy so far. We're both super happy (and super exhausted). This kid rules. We're grateful to...
  4. Gobolatula

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

Here is the stream from last night where they were talking about the release in more detail. It starts around 1:14:00 https://www.youtube.com/live/htdcjQRGHF8?si=WKZoWiSxA0WHYsyu&t=4487
  5. Gobolatula

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

Discotek just announced that they will be releasing the 1997 Berserk anime series on blu-ray in March. https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/status/1744570688827215905?t=6P0-S-XzWo5Y6Ty1SXBVeQ&s=19 I am especially happy about this because Discotek is my favorite company that actually still...
  6. Gobolatula

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Thank you so much!!! You seriously rule. :D
  7. Gobolatula

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

I am so happy to report that I've received a wonderful gift! Thank you so, so much! This record is beautiful so far. Absolutely awesome. I've heard the name Squarepusher quite a bit, but never got around to listening to him. The name's come up quite a bit, because I used to be the biggest Nine...
  8. Gobolatula

The New Picture Thread

Hello hello, everyone! Grail and I have an exciting announcement to make: We are going to be a mom and dad! Our baby is due in March and he is a boy. This is the beginning of our venture into parenthood and we couldn't be happier to share this news with you. It'll be a challenge, I'm sure...
  9. Gobolatula

SkullKast 140: Duel (Vol 29-3 + Vol 30-1)

Thanks so much! :guts:
  10. Gobolatula

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

Guts and Casca's love scene in volume 9 is superb. When I see the sequence leading up to their first kiss, I feel such a warm feeling in my heart. Despite Guts' moment when he flashes back to his childhood and lashes out at Casca, the whole scene is just so tender. All the events involving...
  11. Gobolatula

SkullKast 138: Vandimion (Vol 29-2)

Oh snap, I didn't realize you edited it. Thank you very much, Walter.
  12. Gobolatula

SkullKast 138: Vandimion (Vol 29-2)

Apologies in advance for my episode summary's length. I went on waaay too long. It was fun podcasting as always, nonetheless. :sweatdrop:
  13. Gobolatula

Cats are immaculate creatures

Me and @Grail 's two bastards Ally & Chip when they were kittens.
  14. Gobolatula

Episode 372

I don't think I'll be buying any volume past 41.
  15. Gobolatula

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I've been reading Chainsaw Man. It's the first manga in a long, long time that I've been reading regularly. It's been the anime/manga that lots of people have been talking about lately, so I decided to check it out. There's so much to love about this series.
Top Bottom