Recent content by Gobolatula

1. Gobolatula

SECRET SCHNOZ 2019! Time to Send Out Gifts!!

Th3Branded0ne, thank you so much!!! First of all, excellent packaging. EXCELLENT. This is the most amazing water bottle I've ever seen in my life. As you can see by my expression, I will cherish this for the rest of my life. I am absolutely crazy for this Skull Knight print. I can't wait...
  2. Gobolatula

My gift has been sent!
  3. Gobolatula

Count me in! I look forward to participating again! :guts:
  4. Gobolatula

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

Thank you for having me on! I had a great time. :serpico:
  5. Gobolatula

Episode 359

This episode is amazing, from start to finish. All of this stuff I've been waiting years and years to see. It was such a treat to see Casca speaking to all her "new" friends. Then we get to see Casca kicking ass once again. Plus, something I was truly hoping for happened: she and Isidro sparred...
  6. Gobolatula

Episode 359

I've seen this picture before. It's great to see it again, though! :guts:
  7. Gobolatula

Gob's Goofy Goofs

Hahaha good point!
  8. Gobolatula

Gob's Goofy Goofs

Hi guys! I wanted to start a thread to have a place to post any funny or weird Berserk-related stuff that I make. To kick things off, I made one of these comprehensive tier lists that are all the rage these days. Enjoy! Huge thank you to Grail, who drew the video thumbnail picture of me...
  9. Gobolatula

Episode 358

This is such great news! :guts::serpico::ubik:
  10. Gobolatula

I'm glad you like it, man! I encourage you to eat them all yourself :guts:
  11. Gobolatula

Berserk episode 83 where to buy? (in any language)

Hi there! Kentarou Miura chose not to include this episode in volume. The only way to collect that one is to get a copy of the original Young Animal issue that it was initially published in. I'm not sure if it's included in any country's edition of volume 13, since it's not there in the...
  12. Gobolatula

I listened to the CD yesterday and it was inspiring! I plan on having it on repeat for the next week on my way to and from work. My favorite track is probably "Gratitude." Thank you very much!! Also, I sent out Grail's and my gifts yesterday. :guts:
  13. Gobolatula

I wanted to mention that I got a VNV Nation CD in an Amazon package! I want to thank the awesome person who got this for me from the bottom of my heart. I'm looking forward to listening to this! This group is one that I've been meaning to give a shot for a long time!
  14. Gobolatula

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15! I know. But even if I weren't threatened with a ten ton flamethrower aimed at my goofy-ass face every year, I still would sign up. So could you please put the flamethrower away? I can't have my morning coffee without feeling like I'm about to be...
  15. Gobolatula

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15! You can count me in too! :guts:
Top Bottom