Recent content by Gobolatula

1. Gobolatula

Gob's Goofy Goofs

Hahaha good point!
  2. Gobolatula

Gob's Goofy Goofs

Hi guys! I wanted to start a thread to have a place to post any funny or weird Berserk-related stuff that I make. To kick things off, I made one of these comprehensive tier lists that are all the rage these days. Enjoy! Huge thank you to Grail, who drew the video thumbnail picture of me...
  3. Gobolatula

Episode 358

This is such great news! :guts::serpico::ubik:
  4. Gobolatula

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Time for Presents!

I'm glad you like it, man! I encourage you to eat them all yourself :guts:
  5. Gobolatula

Berserk episode 83 where to buy? (in any language)

Hi there! Kentarou Miura chose not to include this episode in volume. The only way to collect that one is to get a copy of the original Young Animal issue that it was initially published in. I'm not sure if it's included in any country's edition of volume 13, since it's not there in the...
  6. Gobolatula

I listened to the CD yesterday and it was inspiring! I plan on having it on repeat for the next week on my way to and from work. My favorite track is probably "Gratitude." Thank you very much!! Also, I sent out Grail's and my gifts yesterday. :guts:
  7. Gobolatula

I wanted to mention that I got a VNV Nation CD in an Amazon package! I want to thank the awesome person who got this for me from the bottom of my heart. I'm looking forward to listening to this! This group is one that I've been meaning to give a shot for a long time!
  8. Gobolatula

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15! I know. But even if I weren't threatened with a ten ton flamethrower aimed at my goofy-ass face every year, I still would sign up. So could you please put the flamethrower away? I can't have my morning coffee without feeling like I'm about to be...
  9. Gobolatula

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15! You can count me in too! :guts:
  10. Gobolatula

Volume 40 release

My God Casca looks so lovely! I love that Guts Dog vs Griffith Bird painting too. The colors are nice and moody.
  11. Gobolatula

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I sent an email to Dark Horse telling them they should hire me for this project. I'm being kind of a big goofball about it but truthfully I think I'd do a pretty good job! I've been publishing my own comics for years! Of course if I was on the team I would bring our collective hopes and concerns...
  12. Gobolatula

Full scale all steel thick dragonslayer build

Damn, dude. That is awesome!
  13. Gobolatula

Volume 40 release

Fucking love it.
  14. Gobolatula

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Holy SHIT.
  15. Gobolatula

Japanese Tankobans worth the buy?

They cost less, too!