Recent content by Godra

1. Godra

SPECIAL: Ep 364 is Coming [+Preview Talk!]

Noticed while listening to your podcast that you probably only saw the low quality versio of that preview in which you couldn't make out things like (on right) Casca and Moonlight boy sleeping together under the panel of Guts outside of that tree house And Casca washing moonlight boy together...
  2. Godra

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Doesn't make sense for them to move publication from their main magazine into a sister one which will only dip the sales of the main one.
  3. Godra

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Hopefully it has something to do with why Duranki hasn't been releasing lately aka a normal release schedule for Berserk
  4. Godra

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Don't give up hope yet. Berserk almost never releases on the first issue of the month, it's always on the 2nd issue that comes out near the end of the month (25th or so)
  5. Godra

Why not simply delay 359 for October then. Ugh, this is so dumb. Makes no sense
  6. Godra

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

Well the 30th is in fact in October, but they celebrate it in September. My hopes are that they will celebrate it in October, but even then, maybe the thing we get for the anniversary isn't an new episode, but a few drawings or something of that kind
  7. Godra

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

I think he stated in the newest interview that he will only draw the drafts for the first two episodes
  8. Godra

I'd rather that we got episode 359 in September if nothing was gonna be released for the 30th anniversary. We might get the celebration in October, but we'll see.
Top Bottom