Recent content by Godrage

1. Godrage

Episode 373

After liking 372, they now release this massive disappointment of an episode. I hate how Guts just doesnt say or think anything anymore. Its so weird seeing him like that. Ever since the continuation, he only spoke a few words. Also the ritual and the Kushan attack felt so random, especially the...
  2. Godrage

Episode 371

@Aazealh Man, I love reading your reviews for the episodes. You always make perfect sense and you understand Berserk better than Mori or any of the current writers. I honestly think they should hire you to finish Berserk together with them. :)
  3. Godrage

Episode 368

I liked this episode the most so far. The flow felt similar to what we were used to.
  4. Godrage

Episode 367

On the second page top panel,
  5. Godrage

Episode 367

There has to be more dialogue going forward from here though. There will be another arc after this one (who knows, maybe even more than one). We all know how massive Berserks arcs usually are (apart from the black swordsman ofc). How boring would it be if the characters dont talk to each other...
  6. Godrage

Episode 367

Good Episode overall. I really like how they draw Griffith. But once again the lack of dialogue is showing and I feel like Schierke and Farnese should have an reaction to Griffith walking towards them. Mori did say that he doesnt want to improvise but in this case I wouldnt mind him improvising...
  7. Godrage

Episodes 365 & 366

Thats exactly how I feel too. The episodes were awesome and the art looked a lot better than I thought but while I was reading I kept asking myself what would page X look like if Miura was still here? Would he depict Griffith/Femtos astral form like that? etc. etc. All that just made me miss...
  8. Godrage

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I am very happy about this. I always though that 364 ending was too much of a cliffhanger for it to be final so I was always hoping they would announce something like this. I just want to know where things will be going from here and I 100% trust Miuras assistant because obviously Miura trusted...
  9. Godrage

Episode 364

Wow, what an episode! That cliffhanger at the end has to be the biggest one of them all! I actually hope that Berserk will continue at some point. I really want to see Guts + Cascas reaction now and what happens next.
  10. Godrage

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I am emotionally devastated. RIP Kentaro Miura, the best Mangaka of all time. I still cant believe it and also the fact the we will never see the end of Berserk... :sad:
  11. Godrage

Episode 358

Finally, this really is the best month of the year, I dont think anything will top April :D
  12. Godrage

SkullKast: Episode 94 - Casca's Back [355 Review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 94 Thanks, these podcasts are always great to listen to!
Top Bottom