Recent content by Godred

1. Godred

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Final Product Update) Woah, awesome job!
  2. Godred

Different Guts figures.. and the obtaining of them.

I've stumbled across images of these two Guts figures and I have NO IDEA where I could possibly get my hands on them. I'm sure they are long sold out all over, but I don't want to only rely on eBay to maybe list them. Anyone have a good trick up their sleeve to running into these? A website that...
  3. Godred

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! I am so very down with this. But i wont have money to spare till August or April :/ I am really really digging this helm.
  4. Godred

Why would you guys collect such things?

Well there ya go kid. You said it best. These statues are pieces of art. So you should know that they where created for those of us who can appreciate art. Ya don't hang a painting because it covers the wall, ya do it because its a nice piece of art and the price is only the scale of how much...
  5. Godred

Looking for some Berserk kits

Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding a site to buy Berserk statue model kits. Anyone know of a good site to buy them off of that isn't ebay? I'm really itching to try one out. I've never done a kit before.
  6. Godred

If anyone is gonna be near chicago and like harry potter and metal

Satan's acoustic revolution brings you LORD VOLDI AND THE DARK MARKS! http://www.myspace.com/voldiandthedarkmarks Its gonna be some light hearted good fun :)
  7. Godred

Sculpting a beherit

I dont know what you're making it out of. But what i have done is make the egg then make the eyes, nose and mouth separate on wax paper. Let the clay or sculpey spread out at the base of the facial features just a little bit but extremely thin. Theeeeeeeeeeeen take some kind tool (Im not saying...
  8. Godred

bargainanime.com

I stumbled upon this website and found that they had a Berserk Schierke Action Figure. Ordered it and nothing came, wrote to them a bunch of times and heard nothing back. Does anyone know anything about this site? or did anyone else try to get the figure from here? :judo:
  9. Godred

The Dark Tower

For some reason I've felt more of a connection with The Dark Tower series than any other books I've read. My most favorite was The Drawing of the Three. I kinda wish they would of made the comic book series out of The Gunslinger other than The Wizard and Glass :( Don't get me wrong, good...
  10. Godred

How will you spend YOUR $600?

I've changed my mind on what I was originally going to get. I found an all black Mossberg 500 for $200 yesterday, so I'm gonna grab that. I'm gonna go ahead an grab a tattoo and whatever is left over I'm spending at the Renaissance fair. But still thinking about that PSU.
  11. Godred

Vax's Colors

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. Damn dude, I can dig.
  12. Godred

Zodd bust sculpture

Oh yee. I knowz I gots to fix those things. The paintings just not done yet. And you're telling me about the camera. Holy crap taking a picture of that thing sucked. I used a different camera after I painted it and could NOT get a good picture. Man it sucked. I have a million blurry pictures of...
  13. Godred

Zodd bust sculpture

Hey thanks fellas! It means a lot :D
  14. Godred

Zodd bust sculpture

I've been working on this for for some time now. But only for short periods at a time, few and far in between. As of late I've become overwhelmed with projects that have a dollar bill sign at the end of them, but Zodd kept getting in the way. So I figured I'll stop working on him for a while...
  15. Godred

The Best Two-Hander

I had to ask myself that same question a few years back. Though the Lowlander looks goddamn amazing, You hit a few things with that and its gonna break. just like most any sword you buy. If you're looking for a real sword, you want to go to cold steel for that. Everything else you see is just...
Top Bottom