Recent content by Goosper

1. Goosper

True Detective

Surprised nobody has updated this with hype for season 3. I get season 2 was a huge letdown, but considering HBO was is more honest about rushing Pizzolatto's writing process, I feel positive for the upcoming season. Here's some trailers if you guys haven't seen them...
  2. Goosper

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

Upon rewatch, I take back anything positive I said about this episode.
  3. Goosper

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

Honestly, I thought this was much better. Maybe I might be biased just because I knew beforehand that Miura wrote it, but I had a much better experience watching this episode then the two previous ones. Seems like Miura felt the need to step in when they didn't explain Guts' war against the...
  4. Goosper

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

I don't know, it was slightly better than episode 1 but that's not really saying much. They really try to force the Golden Age stuff down your throat and it gets obnoxious. And I don't see any reason why Farnese should know about the Band of the Hawk/Falcon other than cheap fan service...
  5. Goosper

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Guts is so one-dimensional. None of his motivations in the Black Swordsman Arc (like y'know, hunting down apostles for the sake of revenge) are laid out. He's not aggressive only somewhat cynical, he basically beats the shit out of some guys in a tavern for no reason (because he's an anime hero...
Top Bottom