Recent content by GORDOL

1. G

Am I the only one who...

just wants to know the origins of Slan, Void, SK and Zodd and be done with the manga? I don't even care about the ending or the final battles anymore...
  2. G

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

グルンベルドを嫌う(嫉妬している)自国の公王と敵であるチューダーの将軍に唆されたグルンベルドの親友に裏切られてグルンベルドの身内が危機にされされます。 グルンベルド自身も命の危機にさらされた時にグルンベルドの血でベヘリットが発動。 四人のゴッドハンドが降臨し、グルンベルドは身内を生贄に捧げます。(身内もそれを望んでいた為) 転生したグルンベルドは裏切った親友を食らい、チューダーの将軍を焼き尽くし、公王の元へ…。 It didn't make much sense to me but then I found the character names and that Sigur...
  3. G

Found 2 spoiler sets and combined them(that's why I edited for a more accurate version). Regarding the blood: it's the way it was written(グルンベルド自身も命の危機にさらされた時にグルンベルドの血でベヘリットが発動。). On the sacrifice portion I guess Grunbeld didn't want to sacrifice his family initially but they saw it as the only...
  4. G

Female soldier friend is called Sigur(has feelings for Grunbeld), black-haired girl is Benedict and male soldier friend is Edvard(has feelings for Sigur). Basically: Edvard is encouraged by their jealous king and the Tudor general to betray Grunbeld, this throws their family(the girls) in...
Top Bottom