Recent content by Greg.T

1. G

Is the Sammy Skull Knight figure any good?

I've been looking at this figure on ebay and was wondering if it's worth the purchase. It seems like it has a decent paint job and details but was hoping to hear a verdict from someone who owns one.
  2. G

[Official]: Art of War - Statue Request Thread

Beast of Darkness dog statue. Guts with head half covered by beast, mid transformation. Shierke casting spell. Modus torturer with man caught in weapon. Casca and Guts back to back in 100 man fight.
  3. G

AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

Wow! A lot of dislike for this statue. I mean no offense to anyone who collects these as I can see how the same thing for years will get tiring. But personally for me this statue is perfect. I've wanted the 20th anniversary for years and thought I'd never afford one and now I'm in a position...
  4. G

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Like I said, I really do like the Bestas, but they aren't what I want for this piece. When you see statues at expos, many are in singular glass cases and some are huge. I'm thinking these must be custom jobs though so i think I need to seek out the companies who make them.
  5. G

I like the Bestas, they look great but I want either just a glass case on its own or a unit with a singular glass case on top as this statue is going to be the centrepiece of my collection.
  6. G

I have just bought the Art of War Armoured Berserk statue and I'm looking to get a display case for it. Its a pretty big statue as the Dragonslayer sword gives it a 64cm length. I was just wondering which cases you guys use for your statues and where I can get one.
Top Bottom