Recent content by Gri Gri Gri

1. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Long time no see! The alive always return... :ubik: Allow me for two new ones: An innocent-looking Griffith... ... and an evil-looking one. :slan:
  2. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

@jackson_hurley: Not surprising... Only someone with experience would say the wise things you did. :carcus: I think your lineart is frankly great and that you have 'suis generis', unique atmosferes and compositions, with conscience involved (not 'mere chance', if you know what I mean). Tell...
  3. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

In that case, shoudn't you be presenting us with some drawings of yours? :void: Do you make fanart, by any chance? ////////// Then... I swear not a week goes by without me drawing a new Griffith-the-2nd! And it won't stop soon, I'm afraid... Just graphite on paper, quicker this time...
  4. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Guys guys, you are awesome. Wise words have been dropped here (I'm talking to you, jackson_hurley and IncantatioN). Thank you! MiyamotoPuck, as for your suggestions, they became orders: :griffnotevil:
  5. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Thank you so much for your input and suggestions! :slan: I'm not sure if the "sword" is blending in in decent terms, but but. Next time I'll be more careful from scratch anyway. :schierke:
  6. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Yay! :ubik: Thank you! Now... let me state that you are absolutely right indeed: half the draw is half the fun...! *keeps the note to self* Neverthless, as correcting the painting in the state it is now would be quite an hassle, I instead made a little trick on Photoshop. While far from a proper...
  7. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Ah! That teather group of women playing men? I see it, I see it! (And thank you! :void: ) / / / / / / / / / Now, here's another one I could say it was inspired by this beautiful image, but the real reason is that I screwed up the left side of his face. :SK: I'll admit it's not right on...
  8. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

You have been so nice and supportive, honestly... And to think I hesitated to post for a week :carcus: Thank you!!! Damn. Now, that alone would definitely put the drawing to another level...! Why didn't you say earlier?! :badbone: ahhhh
  9. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Yay! Thank you all! :ubik: :void: :slan: I love questions! While I can't be precise, it's definetely close to two hours, maybe even a little more. :magni: You just made my day! :griffnotevil: Oh and I agree, that hair deserved and still deserves lots of love! :rakshas: Good eye of yours...
  10. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Altough I admit he doesn't look very much like him, here's another neo/reborn Griffith: (Please click to enlarge!) :rakshas:
  11. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Crap! I don't know how that happened, but you're absolutely right...! :isidro:
  12. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

OK, so, here's another one - very fresh. Click to enlarge, please: Ink on paper and then colored in Photoshop using the mouse incorporated in the laptop, I can't not be a masochist. :troll: On another note, Casca is not amused and I suspy she hates selfie sticks as much as I do... :void:
  13. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Thank you SO SO SO much for your replies/reviews, all of you! I'm frankly ecstatic glad; it does mean a lot to me. :') Will definitely post more! :guts: Well, this is awesome, and you actually made me appreciate it more! :slan: On another rather interesting note, I realised YOU are the...
  14. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

And a comic strip, inspired by episode #3:
  15. Gri Gri Gri

Fanarts of mine

Hello there! Since I've been drawing some fanarts... why not to post them here? I'm afraid they might be too "girly" for the tastes here at SK, but what the heck... Here we go. :griffnotevil: - Click to enlarge, please! - Neo-Griffith: - Griffith: - Casca and Griffith...
Top Bottom