Recent content by guidedbylazers

1. G

Help me explain why Guts won't use his beherit

Thanks, I couldn't remember the scene where he actually eats one. I'm currently on vacation in Ireland and my copies are all in the States. I went to Skellig (Elfheim) lol!
  2. G

Help me explain why Guts won't use his beherit

So, sorry it's been awhile since I have read Berserk and I am getting a little tired of some of these "Guts will use the beherit theories." I want to ask the community their opinions, but most of all. When Guts faces off Slan, Skull Knight eats a beherit in that scene. Was that not the one...
  3. G

What do you think will happen after Elfhelm?

I'm really anxious as to what will happen with Casca. I can't help but believe that this whole trip to Elfhelm is going to work out for Casca, but I don't think it's going to go how Guts wants it to go down. Do you think she'll stay in Elfhelm? Do you think she'll join Guts on a seemingly...
  4. G

What kind of Berserk adaptation would interest you the most?

I think the '97 anime did a pretty decent job covering the most important parts, especially granted that they planned to end it that way. Though I really disliked the movie trilogy by the end of it I think they did a decent job with the production, however though they got you all the way through...
  5. G

Guts' next showdown against Femto. Does he stand a chance now?

okay well liek I said correct me if I'm wrong... but with what yr saying if Griffith is more like Jesus than the Anti-Christ. I was under the impression that Griffith had his Femto form and the latter was an avatar (being an Apostle is it was hatched from an Apostle). If I am wrong, and they are...
  6. G

Guts' next showdown against Femto. Does he stand a chance now?

Hi everyone I'm new the the forums, and I would just like to throw in my 2 cents. I think currently what we have going on is a no win situation for Guts. It's just not in the cards for him, even with help from someone like Schierke. It's well known that Femto is essentially Demon Jesus. He is...
Top Bottom