Recent content by Gummyskull

1. Gummyskull

Episode 354

I'm so full of emotions right now. I teared up at that last page!
  2. Gummyskull

Episode 347

The tweet was deleted. Did anyone save the image?
  3. Gummyskull

Dark Horse Releases

Some good news! Dark Horse has announced it will be reprinting volumes after all!
  4. Gummyskull

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Wow that illustration is just gorgeous. Miura is such an inspiration.
  5. Gummyskull

GummySkull's colors and fanart

Thanks so much! I think it looks great, it comes across as childish while still looking intelligible. It's very difficult to draw like that when you're trained, especially with how much he is. I admire that he was able to do it, funny as that sounds.
  6. Gummyskull

Slan Teaser + I have color/character questions

I like the pink because it makes me think of cherry blossoms, although both are very beautiful! Great work.
  7. Gummyskull

GummySkull's colors and fanart

Hello everyone! Here are two colors from episode 347 I did last night. I had fun doing ones that are very different in tone. I've actually done a lot of colors and art since my last post in this thread, but I keep forgetting to post them... :farnese:
  8. Gummyskull

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Does that mean we'll get to see :schnoz: in all his glory?
  9. Gummyskull

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 6

A completely unremarkable episode. Any new viewers would have no idea what was going on, and based on the Crunchyroll comments that is exactly what happened. The most irritating thing for me is that the demon child has yet to be explained, so the connection to Casca is a mystery. If this was my...
  10. Gummyskull

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Agreed. It's gross. Why not have her fighting since she is a playable character?
  11. Gummyskull

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

True. I'm dreading how she'll be portrayed later based on the art direction so far.
  12. Gummyskull

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

It was so good I skimmed through the entire episode. This was honestly the most disappointing part for me.
  13. Gummyskull

What do you mean? Because the most recent jjba pv was significantly better than this.
  14. Gummyskull

I watched this last night when it was just released. I'm disappointed but not surprised about the quality. I started cringing once the music started, it's so unfitting. It's amusing how the character design is so inconsistent between the 2d and 3d animation. At least the first promo image is...
  15. Gummyskull

Wait...these graphics look familiar. :troll:
Top Bottom