Recent content by Guts likes Gyoza

1. Guts likes Gyoza

The Big Berserk Exhibition

I went to the Gifu Exhibition today. It was kind of a letdown honestly, they had nothing but merch, so I coped with not seeing any props by buying (almost) everything I wanted! :guts: (as the video is too large, here's one of the few pics I took:slan:)
  2. Guts likes Gyoza

Spriggans in Berserk: Millennium Falcon (PS2)

Unfortunately it is not, as I already found that one. But thank you anyway, much appreciated!
  3. Guts likes Gyoza

Holy that is super cool! :guts: I also read through the old Thread about the game in 2004, even though I was just 2 years old then, it was such a nice read that made me feel strangely nostalgic...huh. Also if you ever find that japanese guidebook, I'd really appreciate it if you think about me...
  4. Guts likes Gyoza

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've posted something rather than just silently reading through other threads, hope everyone's doing great!:guts: Now to my question, I've been playing the Berserk PS2 game on expert for a while now amd just recently finished the Enoch Village part, but I...
  5. Guts likes Gyoza

Berserk AMV/MMV thread

I found this AMV/Edit a couple of days ago and it's super cool in my opinion!:guts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSNOemjYJF8
  6. Guts likes Gyoza

The Story Behind Your Username

I came up with this username years ago, by combining ''Guts'' from Berserk (who would've guessed) with ''likes Gyoza'' because I also love both Dorohedoro and Gyoza. Ever since then people have been calling me Guts on the internet and some friends use it as a nickname for me in real life...
  7. Guts likes Gyoza

Remembering Kentarou Miura

The tragic and sudden passing of Miura-Sensei still feels like it happened not even a month ago. Having lost really dear people to me in the last year and one other being on the verge of death right now, I'll still say Miura-Sensei's passing is the one which hit me the hardest for some reason...
  8. Guts likes Gyoza

Beware: Fake Kentarō Miura shikishi on Yahoo Japan Auction

Hey fellow strugglers! :guts: Beware of these fake shikishis!
  9. Guts likes Gyoza

You're right, I'm sorry for the misinformation!
  10. Guts likes Gyoza

A friend of mine hinted me to this picture in the artbook's interview with Miura-Sensei and we think (with a looot of imagination) that it might be Griffith talking to Gedfryn in the bottom snippet. Imagine Griffith confirming that Void is his father and continuing revealing more and more about...
  11. Guts likes Gyoza

While looking through the new artbook, I found these 2 drawings which I believe to be either from the mecha anime or some original artwork he drew. Either way these look very interesting and cool!:guts:
  12. Guts likes Gyoza

Would anyone who visits the exhibit mind messaging me in my dms so I can ask them something? :???:
  13. Guts likes Gyoza

The Twitter account of the exhibition posted this a couple of days ago and I believe it says that the Skull Knight jewelry for example is only available for those visiting the exhibition. Hope this helps you! Their Twitter: https://twitter.com/B26478213
  14. Guts likes Gyoza

The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

I recieved them today after heading to my local customs and going through a lot of explaining...:chomp: Here's a link to my twitter where I posted some pictures of the rewards! :guts: https://twitter.com/EiichiSenpai/status/1376939294993092611
Top Bottom