Recent content by Guts_100

1. G

How the Journey Ends

This is a great post. I've been following berserk for almost 20 years (since 2002) and am very sad for Miura, and disappointed that we won't get to see how he would have finished the saga. I was looking on reddit and found this painting (below); it got me thinking about how even though berserk...
  2. G

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 57

I like how you guys have changed the theme music to the track from the eclipse in the old anime ('Murder' I think)....intense song.
  3. G

Berserk Saga Project News

WTF? I just watched the youtube trailer posted here by Puppet12. Am I seeing things or did it show Guts dancing at the ballroom? I haven't seen the second movie yet but I'm guessing this is another inconsistency. PS, just got volume 36 from Amazon the other day. As some mentioned on the...
  4. G

Yeah, especially since Guts doesn't kill her horse in the Manga. EDIT: Guys, does anyone think that these movies have (or could further) hinder Miura's progress on the Manga? I'm not just talking about the movies not being successful either critically or financially, but also the time that...
  5. G

Agree 100%...super retarded.
  6. G

Wow, just caught up reading all the comments about the 2nd movie. I don't really even want to see it now. Pippin who? So sad. Especially after just reading the Bakiraka and Wyald volumes...Pippin plays a key role, and actually speaks more than at any other time during that sequence. The...
  7. G

I've been sick the past few days so I had some time to reread some of the Manga (1-11). This made me a little more bothered by the First movie than I originally suggested. Some really stupid stuff was done. A lot of important stuff was left out, as we all know, but there was also lots of...
  8. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

Not trying to impress, quite the opposite. It was meant more as an excuse for not remembering all of the details because I've only read it a couple of times whereas I've seen the anime probably 10+ (since I owned this before Dark Horse started publishing the Manga in North America). Doesn't...
  9. G

I've read 1-32 twice, and 33-36 once...and maybe I've read some of the other volumes 3 times...so yeah, I basically know it, but I don't recall every detail as well as I'd like to (or as well as many here). If I had enough time in life I'd try to read it again (1-36)...hopefully at some point...
  10. G

I can't disagree with this, it's true...and sad. This is why I mentioned before that to a first time viewer it will be confusing, misleading, and incomplete basically. We have no real indication as to how the Hawks feel about Guts (as was developed from interaction between Guts, Judeau...
  11. G

Seriously? Sorry, my bad. My memories regarding the Golden Age are probably mixed between the Anime and the Manga...other than a few parts that are exclusive to the Manga (Black Dog Knights scenario, Wyald, Dilos being ripped in half instead of just being mortally wounded but body intact)...
  12. G

What about when the Hawks attack the base by crossing the river and infiltrating through the back? Adon then retreats on the raft?? I was pretty sure that this happens before the Assassination story line? Then he appears again later when he shoots Guts with the arrow and Guts and Casca go for...
  13. G

Fair comment. At the same time, Griffith's fountain scene with Charlotte kind of covers his ambition and dreams so perhaps they were thinking that was enough.
  14. G

Sorry guys, I might have missed this, but has it been confirmed that Zodd does not throw his sword down to Guts in the Doldrey battle? If that is true, I will be absolutely pissed! That was one of my favorite scenes in the entire '97 anime (the music of despair, combined with the awesomeness...
  15. G

Just saw the movie. Voted for "Enjoyed it, but disappointed". They left out some key elements, no doubt...for example the first battle after Guts is a Hawk, when he 'proves himself' so to speak by holding down the rear lines. That was a huge part in demonstrating how the Hawks developed...
Top Bottom