Recent content by Halcian

1. H

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Did Miura approve "Oh, Tonio!" "He was a good man..."?
  2. H

What Are You Playing?

Anyone played Mad Max? Bought it on the Steam summer sale so it's been taking up most of my free time recently. :daiba:
  3. H

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

I quite enjoyed the intro, that was probably the best thing about this anime adaption so far.
  4. H

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

I'm really hoping this game has local co-op if not online as well. Any word on a collectors edition for the west?
  5. H

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

I don't get it. So are their two versions of Void and Femto?
  6. H

All we can do is wait for either our hopes and dreams to be crushed or be pleasantly surprised once we get to see something more substantial. I'm just happy to see something new that's Berserk but at the same time we all know how much we adore this series and hold high expectations for new and...
  7. H

That image is on par with the old 90's Star Ship Troopers show that used to come on Cartoon Nework. :ganishka:
  8. H

Upcoming Gecco Berserk statue - 2015

Didn't you make a Youtube video about your repaint? I'm pretty sure I saw it :guts: anyway great work man it fits the statue perfect.
  9. H

Kind of off topic, but whats the name of the display case you have? I've been debating on a new one.
  10. H

You should get it relatively soon, it will take a little longer for a retailer like BBTS to get their stock in so they can ship it out. But the official release date for this figure was just a few days ago so not long now!
  11. H

Halloween Costume 2015

That is simply adorable :schierke: Great effort on both costumes! It's really nice to see somebody use their creative talents like that. On a side note, I noticed your berserk wall scroll. Isn't that the one with the slug count? I just ordered that one too! :ubik:
  12. H

I'm waiting on mine to come in, I pre-ordered from AmiAmi in April and I got the shipment notification yesterday. The wait is killing me though! :sad: Also, in Itakon.it review of this figure they also had trouble getting the cape on it seems: "The assembly itself is simple, but for us it...
  13. H

Movies you've recently watched

I recently went to see "Oculus" in theaters and well... It wasn't that good! :troll: I kind of had my doubts going into it initially but over the weekend I got bored and decided to try and fill my movie void until Godzilla and Guardians of the Galaxy come out. The funniest thing is that WWE...
  14. H

Attack On Titan

The art style for this manga is very unappealing to me as Klink kind of said earlier and as for Eren...yeah I didn't really like him much either. To be perfectly honest I didn't really end up liking any one character in this story. I've just seen the anime so I can only speak about that but I...
  15. H

Diablo 3!

What platform do you play on? I have Diablo 3 on the 360. I play the Witch Doctor and I'm around lvl 40 something. I haven't played for a bit but I'd definitely like to pick the game back up again soon.
Top Bottom