Recent content by Handmade_lion

1. Handmade_lion

Video Biography of Miura (Chinese)

What an enigma is Mr. Miura. I can't think of anyone who has lived a more private life. And while I think a lot of us might feel starved of content surrounding his personal life, I've been thinking about that recently, and what it might be like if he was super active on say Twitter or Facebook...
  2. Handmade_lion

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Aw man, I hope it'll be a light novel like the Fate Stay Night one, and every day/cycle change I can look forward, as Guts, to the meal segments eating with all me pals! I'll love the sound files of utensils lightly rapping on dishes to a pensive violin track, a fire crackling in the background...
  3. Handmade_lion

I'm late, and it's yours.

Happy birthday, Aaz~! I got you a stripper.
  4. Handmade_lion

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 70

I liked it. It was pleasant. I think you're onto something, definitely. Perhaps play around with the appearance and length of the intros and outros a bit more, but overall a step in the right direction toward I think a better podcast. In episode 70 I particularly enjoyed the outro. It came in...
  5. Handmade_lion

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 66

Speaking of Zelda, Aaz... You know I've been thinking about where Rakshas might have actually gotten his mask from. Oh no, I hope the previous owner won't be too upset that he broke it.
  6. Handmade_lion

Episode 339

If you can slap Griffith, you can do anything! C'mere Zodd! :rickert: :zodd:
  7. Handmade_lion

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 57

Always a fun listen. Griff was missed this episode! But you guys were great. You sounded like a couple of kids going crazy in a candy store with all the apostles to point out and discuss. I got a kick out of it, and appreciate the analysis as always. Eagerly awaiting vol. 16's reread in the...
  8. Handmade_lion

What Would You Ask Miura?

This is the most adorable thing I've read in a long time. You guys met each other as Guts and Casca. How romantic. :farnese: Over the years I've seen many many very original proposals, and personally, I think it is a dying art(?). No one wows or surprises their significant others anymore with...
  9. Handmade_lion

Rightstuf's Berserk catalog is ~50% off

Berserk Graphic Novel 10 (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 1: The Black Swordsman (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 23 (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 24 (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 25 (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 26 (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 2: The Guardians of Desire (*) Berserk Graphic Novel 30 (*) Berserk Graphic...
  10. Handmade_lion

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 54

Whew! I'm officially all caught up now! Over the past few weeks I've been enjoying the podcast at work, listening to a couple of them a day during my 12 hour shifts, and it's been a delightful journey going through all the character analyses, hypotheticals, re-reads (which DEFINITELY need to...
  11. Handmade_lion

Your plans for the future

I will continue to vie for most time spent hidden online. I forgot why I selected hidden when I made my account, and I haven't bothered yet looking for the setting to change it back. :iva:
  12. Handmade_lion

A series I recommend that is up there with Berserk and Vagabond

This series was amazing... in the beginning. The action was awesome, the characters were awesome, and the tension has been nail-bitingly good at points. After a point, however, and because I don't want to spoil anything and because I can't remember very well, we'll say when Thorfinn (?) gets his...
  13. Handmade_lion

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

That's one-hundred million year-old racism for ya. :ganishka:
  14. Handmade_lion

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Hahaha, is that a sharpshooter he puts him in?
  15. Handmade_lion

Breaking Bad

Total satisfaction.
Top Bottom