Recent content by hatu

1. H

Adventures in YouTube

That SS officer sketch is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-UJXCw6vyk Crazy japanese toilet training video
  2. H

hatu's 3D stuff

Nothing new yet really just some fixing to the model. -I had deleted a couple of polys on accident from the smaller curve thingy on the blade, so that's why it looked a bit stupid -I didn't remember to put the top spike on the handle, it might be a bit hard to see because of the angle but now...
  3. H

hatu's 3D stuff

Yeah I guess it's low poly I'm not sure what's the real definition of that though, I'm just getting started in modeling. There's around 1000 polys atm. I'll check the specific count later on. I'll post the wireframe later on when I've done a bit of tweaking
  4. H

hatu's 3D stuff

I'll be posting my works here The first one I'm working on is Zodd's sword that he threw to Guts: The basic model is pretty much ready, I just noticed I forgot the top spike :puck: I'm gonna smooth the edge out a bit more and then start working on texturing, which I've never done before...
  5. H

AOW Release - ZIPPO

Maybe if they had altered the whole Zippo desing into a Behelit it would've worked. Just the sides I mean, I wouldn't want a big round lighter. I like the unofficials though, especially the one with the Guts picture from the first DVD
  6. H

Zodd's sword

Hah, not really because it's of the wrong sword :guts: That's badass though how Miura is using so much bits and pieces from actual history and making them cooler than they already are Here's the main reference pic I traced, that ones just for alittle more detail on the /\/\/\ pattern from...
  7. H

Zodd's sword

I'm gonna make a 3D model of the 2nd sword and I got one more question about that. Do you guys think the sword is actually curved like that or is it just bending because it's a action-shot of Zodd throwing it? note: I got rid of some of the vibrating lines because I'm using it as reference pic
  8. H

Zodd's sword

So all his swords in chronological order would be: 1. Machete :P in volume 5 2. The thrown-to-guts blade in Battlement of Doldrey castle 3. Similiar design but different sword The hill of swords, it gets broken (kushan horse sword) 4. Sort of similiar design in vol 22-23 and he carries it for as...
  9. H

Zodd's sword

Hey I've got a few questions about Zodd's sword. Does Zodd use the same sword in every volume, the one he throws to Guts in the desert? I just checked volume 5 he doesn't have it yet. But after that? Especially in the newest episodes, I haven't read them yet so is he still using a sword or all...
  10. H

My try on creating Guts in morrowind

Is that 1-handed sword the DS plugin? I've never played Morrowind but that looks more like :griff:
  11. H

Online Comics

Everyone should check that one out, it has one of the most clever and funny comics ever. Plus the artist changes his style in almost every piece and does a good job in all of them. Another good one http://www.achewood.com/
  12. H

Adventures in YouTube

For a second there I thought it said Berserk on the boob. I dunno are you guys familiar with a japanese comedian called Hard Gay http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=Bakafish You should watch atleast a few episodes for the catchphrases to really sink in, I think...
  13. H

Anyone playing WoW?

I've got a level 30 Shaman in Thrall. There's actually a Alliance guild there called "Band O The Hawk" which I should probably find out more about but I don't really feel like starting a new character yet and besides Alliance sucks at PVP :zodd:
  14. H

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

By the way there's a new album from the dude who composed the Berserk soundtrack, Susumu Hirasawa. I don't know is his other music similiar to the Berserk music though.
  15. H

Where are you from?

I'm from Finland and it's good to see that I'm not the only one in here. Fantasiapelit sells manga? I used to buy Magic cards from there along time ago :P
Top Bottom