Recent content by HawaiianStallion

1. H

Episode 333

I didnt see anyone else mention this in the topic though I may have missed it, but does anyone think that the tree branch in the moon that the Moonlight Child was standing on after parting with Guts group at sea might be one of the very same branches belonging to the world tree looming over...
  2. H

Dark Souls

You guys are in for a treat with the DLC, especially Berserk fans. The last boss of the DLC will remind a lot of people of a certain giant sword wielding bad ass mercenary monster slayer.
  3. H

New Metal Gear Solid Game and movie announced

That Kotaku article is complete garbage like most stuff posted on that site. It doesnt bring up info given to us from a variety of other sites that have played the older demo as well as the newer TGS demo. There is in fact a "block" button but its really a parry type of move where you hit one...
  4. H

Episode 330

So many long breaks, I havent been following the series as much anymore but I do wonder if there is a reason for this. Maybe the anime or maybe Miura is having a bit of writers block as to where things are to go?
  5. H

Griffith and Guts Armor to Appear in Capcom's Dragon's Dogma Action RPG!

Seems like the Dragon Slayer is on the small side for me.
  6. H

Griffith and Guts Armor to Appear in Capcom's Dragon's Dogma Action RPG!

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/16/dragons-dogma-has-guts-the-berserk-character/ Game looks like a mash up of Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, and a few other titles, interesting. Capcom will be including Guts and Griffiths armor in the game. Not a big deal but just thought you guys would enjoy...
  7. H

Berserk Saga Project News

Pasela X Beserk Collaboration Menu! Resturante Serves Berserk Inspired Food! http://www.alafista.com/2012/01/31/pasela-x-berserk-collaboration-menu/ I'll admit not sure this is the correct place to post this but I thought everyone would get a good chuckle out of this food inspired by Berserk...
  8. H

The Last Guardian

I'll just enjoy playing Shadow of the Colossus with AA, a steady frame rate, and in 3D... well if I ever find a reason to buy a 3D TV.
  9. H

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Well I enjoyed the TV series and the comic, the Walking Dead that is. I noted the differences like many others but overall I enjoyed the series tone, though I hated the red neck brothers and I like both the actors, but they were an addition that really didn't seem all that needed. Not to mention...
  10. H

Initiating other people to the series

I've gotten several friends to start reading Berserk. My room mate in college loved it and burned through it in a few weeks, and one of my best friends has seen the anime but he's more of a gamer and hasn't had time to take in the manga. Whenever someone comes over and looks at my library I...
  11. H

Criterion to go Blu...

CC's blu ray edition of Seven Samurai is something to behold. I believe the file comes in at a whooping 50 gigs and most of the special features have their own seperate blu ray. The quality of the picture is truly amazing and I've seen several different versions of this film through out the...
  12. H

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Well its been a while since I posted here about anything but I've enjoyed the book series, and have also enjoyed the TV show. Though I must say that the Song of Ice and Fire series does suffer from some of the same problems as a fellow epic fantasy writer, the late Robert Jordan. However Game of...
  13. H

Episode 301

Well wouldnt that still mean that there is something greater and more important than simply founding an empire for Griffith? Even if it wasnt specifically the God Hand its still the Idea of Evil and I doubt it really honestly cares about things like Empires and so forth if it manipulates destiny...
  14. H

Episode 301

Well aren't they technically always planning, controlling, etc. seeing as they're the gods of casaulity? I mean they engineered the lives of would be apostles and most certainly Griffith so that they would most likely choose to sacrifice their loves in favor of power, their dreams, etc. They...
  15. H

Game of the Year, 2008

You may not but I see graphical ugliness as a sign of both laziness and inability to make program decent graphics. If GTA IV can look as good as it does then whats stopping Betheseda. I also include the fact that Fallout 3 is as glitchy as Fable 2 in that conclusion. We had to stop several times...
Top Bottom