Recent content by Headofbowl

1. H

Guts figma (Hawks version)

I only just noticed that, they're pretty much the same as Griffith's, maybe it's just the prototype? :???:
  2. H

Guts figma (Hawks version)

Looks like there's no cloth for the cloak this time, surprised it's another Guts and not Caska or Femto :judo: But still looks good!
  3. H

Dark Souls

Yeah, I have the same feeling, not sure if it was because I was drunk or because it was actually funny... Tbf, the build up to ornstein and smough was pretty hyped and tbh was a bit weak, so that bit had me tears. :ganishka:
  4. H

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 25

Yeah, sorry It was at about half 3am when I posted it (because I live in the UK when the podcast comes on it's usually about 1am for me) so I blabbed a little.The podcast just got me thinking about Zodd's relation to the God Hand before the eclipse because Zodd was at the very least aware of the...
  5. H

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 25

Really enjoyed this one! (They've all been really good though) :ubik: Interesting discussion especially about Zodd. Do you guys think that if the scenario were Zodd intervened because he was aware of the IoE's plan was true, that Zodd would of known that Femto would become the ultimate strong...
  6. H

Berserk Saga Project News

Maybe ANN have taken it down, and the previous rating stands? :???: Yeah, that's true but if they can manage to put that into an R-15 film I doubt they'd have the chance to put anything else of that extent as well, especially given the fact that Wyald gets castrated and tries to rape Casca.
  7. H

Berserk Saga Project News

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2012-11-17/3rd-berserk-film-listed-as-r15+instead-of-r18+ Definitely time to say goodbye to the hopes of seeing Wyald... :judo:
  8. H

Episode 331

Sorry that's why I said it might come a bit off :schierke: I'll try to be a bit more concise next time, I just thought the style Miura used for the two shots may have hinted at something but like you say it's probably nothing!
  9. H

Episode 331

Ok, thanks was just wondering because they looked similar! Just wanted to hear if anyone else thought the same, probably just a stylistic choice for Miura. Edit: Just realised you said Griffith. Sorry, I wasn't more clear I meant Guts' facial expressions with Griffith as Guts' focal point.
  10. H

Episode 331

Ahh! Sorry, I meant episode it's just because I had the dark horse volume 8 in my hand and it calls them chapters, a silly slip up :farnese: Anyway thanks for the welcome and pointing out my mistake ! :)
  11. H

Episode 331

Hi, this is my first post so it might come out a bit off! :farnese: After reading the chapter I started to reread volume 8 (because it was the only volume I took to uni with me) and I noticed that page 19 in episode 331 is reminiscent of page 49 in volume 8. What I was wondering though is if...
Top Bottom