Recent content by Heavenly Maiden

1. H

Who will get along with Casca the best in Guts group?

I do not think that Casca will be reminded of Judeau when she interacts with Roderick. I can see Casca being very sad about Judeau and his loss but I think you are putting too much importance on Casca's feelings for Judeau. Yes he was there for her during the year long absence of Guts and...
  2. H

Possible timeskip?

Really? I don't think so. There is too much going on (or rather about to happen) for a time skip to used at Elfhelm. Where would it even make sense? I don't think berserk needs a time skip at all...
  3. H

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

They probably only just saw the anime and never really gave the manga a chance...
  4. H

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

I personaly felt like Griffith's V.A was trying to hard to sound sinister in a smooth "trying to be subtle about it, but not really" kind of way. Where as in the old 97 version he just came off as overly dramatic or painfully monotone. I think he was trying to do "subtle evil" because that was...
  5. H

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

ANd yet that is exactly what Miura has done with Casca's character for over a decade now. I always thought what was done to Casca was pretty limiting to the story and really...has dragged on past the point where her condition has any emotional impact any more. It's just annoying at this point...
  6. H

Would Guts have done that for any one else in volume 6?

was Guts really still that repulsed by physical contact at that point? It has been forever since I have read this volume but I had thought by the the time of the three year time skip that Guts had adjusted enough by being in the band to at least comfortable with casual physical contact. When we...
  7. H

The FloraCast: Women's Berserk discussion

oh boy do I have a lot to say here, and so little time to say it in. I noticed that you ladies a couple times brought up or referenced things that I have personally said in a couple of topics about Casca. Particularly concerning her rape. When talking about her rape you referenced examples I...
  8. H

mm...the thing that gets me about her whole interactions with Charlotte is that she had already hooked up with Guts at this point. She should not have been trying to interfere with her meeting Griffith again or feeling jealous at all over Charlotte's intense feelings for him since she was with...
  9. H

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I am one of the people that believed that she enjoyed from reading the manga but I always felt it was meant to be ambiguous on how she was reacting to it, I really thought that was Miura's intent with that scene and what he was going for. I'm sorry to say but that was my impression when I read...
  10. H

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

you did a good job, and yes I am glad you took out the bit whjere Guts stands there watching Griffith molest Casca like a dimwitted asshole. That pissed me off so much I growled at the tv screen when I first saw it. At any rate what version of the movie did you get? Because I am starting to...
  11. H

I never considered that, that is a good point. Maybe Isidoro could be her little buddy. I also wonder if Isidoro could develop a harmless crush on Casca when she gets her senses back. He seems to like strong women and declared his admiration for Luca when he witness her being a tough and...
  12. H

Did Farnese get through to Casca?

I do not think Casca will react well. Casca seemed annoyed with Guts carrying Charlotte down the dungeon steps before the eclipse and she had nothing what so ever to feel threatened over from Guts doing that for her. If she catches wind that Farnese or even schieka have feelings for Guts, even...
  13. H

Guts' Eye

what volume/episode is that in? As for his eye I just assumed since fairy dust is has godly like qualities that it healed his eye so perfect that aesthetically speaking it looks perfect and handsome, it just did not restore it's ability to see out of it.
  14. H

Whose/What back story are you most anxious for?

I am most interested in the God Hand and Skull Knight. I am sure that with the back story of one SKull Knight will not be far behind or is at least related. I think some people speculate that Slan was a nun at some point.
  15. H

Adonis...collateral damage?

hm, hypothetical question, if the lighting had been adequate in Julius's chamber and he had seen Adonis, how would Guts have handled that? I'm pretty sure Adonis saw his face which meant he could have identified him later as his father's killer. And even if the lighting had not been good...
Top Bottom