Recent content by Hell

1. H

Secret Project Episode III: Timeline

Simply great, good job ;D
  2. H

228 Speculation

Re:Chapter 228 In the preview the helm of the armor seems to be diferent... Perhaps he already can controll it?
  3. H

Episode 224

Re:Chapter 224 Very interesting fights ^^ Probably the battle SK vs Zodd will reveal a lot of things, i hope that ::) Guts is really in problems fighting that apostle bu, when he hasn't problems fighting apostles? ^_^U About Grumbeld beeing an apostle... when he transforms, it seems he will be...
  4. H

Episode 221

Re:cap.221 I can't wait to see that chapter, it sounds really interesting!!! ;D Hurry somebody scan it ;)
  5. H

Episode 220

Re:220 Yep, what she wants of Guts? In the sacrifice she look at him too, when guts was making his masacre. Perhaps she noticed that Guts is becoming a real n' dangerously enemy (in volume 3 the God hand didn't seem to think that), and she thought is better to have him in her side. It's time...
  6. H

a question about gatsu

Wow good work :) About the question of gutz, what about caska? She don't have a hair in her legs
  7. H

Are the women of Berserk more intelligent than the men?

Perhaps you've reason But to see clear what you're saying, we only have to look at puck and the other elf... a good example ;) Elves not have sexuallity, but puck seems a male yep?
  8. H

Episode 220

Re:220 Yep, Phemto killed them all with simply closing his hand But i think SK can do something else than fight with his sword. Think that he made a way into the sacrificy as easy as broke some glass
  9. H

Predictions

Not so original i know ;D But i'm sure Miura will suprise us, i hope in a good way for us :P
  10. H

Since Slann's been stabbed by the Dragon Slayer..

Yeah, Slann is a hentai goddess. Hope i will not die yet right? ;D Or if not, Gutz can sacrifice the Boobies of Slann. Surely he loves her tits :o ;D
  11. H

Predictions

Perhaps it'll be a happy ending, but not a normal/disney happy ending ;D The world will be saved in exchange of the life of the hawk of light: Gutz This will be a happy ending for me ;)
  12. H

Episode 220

Re:220 As Ichi said, Void had the advantage of being at home, and anyway, void has to be more powerful than Slann, i think
  13. H

Question about the anime ^_^U

Well, i was seeing the anime another time, and in the first chapter i see somehting i had forget already. In the subs (spanish/english) of my version, the people in the tavern are talking about the situation of midland, and they say that it's because Griffith is the KING. I believe that the...
  14. H

Predictions

Berserk's happy end it's impossible i think. How can it be if nearly all the people it's killed in the process and the "good people" are all mad? ^_^U Only joking :P
  15. H

Episode 220

Re:220 Skully is the best warrior in Berserk at the moment. Have you ever seen him in problems? I can't remember somethin' like that
Top Bottom