Recent content by Henry Spencer

1. Henry Spencer

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Definitely conflicted but also curious to read it for myself and see what they do with Berserk. I do wonder about the feelings the staff will have whilst continuing their friend's life work. I only wish for them all the best going forward with what is the hardest task imaginable, since to me at...
  2. Henry Spencer

Has anyone else listened to Hirasawa Susumu's solo work?

Here are some of his more "obscure" songs of his that I like a lot:
  3. Henry Spencer

Has anyone else listened to Hirasawa Susumu's solo work?

Vistoron, Byakkoya - White Tiger Field, Philosopher's Propeller and Technique of Relief are legit god tier music albums. Sim City and Siren are also excellent. You can hear a lot of the same elements/instrumentals he would later incorporate into his anime music work from his 1990s/2000s era...
  4. Henry Spencer

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Hirasawa's words are just beautiful. :( Thanks for sharing.
  5. Henry Spencer

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Words can't even describe how I feel about this news. Just wanted to pop back in to echo the sentiments of everyone else when I heard this news. He is the master, the legend. I feel like I've been following Berserk for most of my life at this point and feel incredibly thankful to Mr. Miura for...
  6. Henry Spencer

2016 Berserk album from Susumu Hirasawa

Word. If anything, it's given us some new Berserk from the master himself, to listen to. And that second season will doubt bring another new Berserk album from Hirasawa with more remixes. Anyone else have any requests for what he remixes next? I would love it if he remixed Niko from the...
  7. Henry Spencer

I think the new version of Indra (2016) is amazing and better than the old version (which was already the most underrated Berserk vocal song, I believe). Anyone else agree? The opening is just stunning. That's my favourite song off the new album.
  8. Henry Spencer

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

So supposedly the moment where Guts and Zodd team up against Ganishka is in the game. AWWW YEAH. :ubik: Now all that's left is Rakshas and Silat and I'm happy.
  9. Henry Spencer

OH WOW YES! This is easily the best part of the whole Berserk media explosion for me. New version of Indra is really... :mozgus:
  10. Henry Spencer

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Maybe playing as him and the inevitable boss battle against Rakshas will be kept back for the inevitable DLC? :troll:
  11. Henry Spencer

Episode 344

Ah, must have missed it, nevermind then.
  12. Henry Spencer

Episode 344

Was thinking that the upcoming episodes might just give some back story into Puck but also Flora (maybe Schierke was originally from here and we see what happened to her parents and why Flora took her away from that island?) and the origins of the Berserker Armour perhaps? Maybe they will be...
  13. Henry Spencer

Episode 344

Not pertinent to this Episode but I think Rickert may perhaps craft some fine weapons for Silat to use in the future? At least as a way of saying 'thanks', right? Or simply upgrade the tools he already has, at least. I do look forward to seeing Skull Knight's return. Wonder if he ever got over...
  14. Henry Spencer

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

I refuse to watch this since it looks so bad but is the Hirasawa song any good? Can't find it on YouTube anywhere yet (and yet that rubbish rock song is, wtf?)
  15. Henry Spencer

Episode 344

I do wonder if Griffith has maybe already dispatched a team to try to destroy Skellig and kill its inhabitants. At least that way we can see the powers of the inhabitants of the island in their full view and Guts defending them (and thus gaining their trust) as well as push for a return of Skull...
Top Bottom