Recent content by himura_kenshin

1. H

Matrix revolution

Yeah, but i think they change the whole feeding liquid dead people to matrix residents once they get everything straightened out, no? I'm sure i'd be met with rants and cries if i say "I'd like to see a fourth movie", but i'll say it anyway. I'd like to see all the stuff getting straightened out...
  2. H

The most impressing animal in berserk

yeah, i felt bad for the dog that got pirkaffed, but man, the horse line was friggin' hilarious. And if anyone is keeping up with FMP2, there's something in there so similar, it made me burst out laughing. You'd almost think it was an intentional spoof on the berserk manga.
  3. H

Matrix revolution

You sure about that? I was under the impression that all of the previous one's had gone through the right door.
  4. H

Matrix revolution

Reading neo's brain causes him to be shake and have light beams fly out of his mouth? I suppose you could be right. Too many "possible" theories in this movie. I've heard so many that i can't criticize it's annoying. Need an official source to see how it was intended. -_-.
  5. H

Matrix revolution

I'mmmmmmmmmm back! In all honesty, majin, i really like your theory and think it makes good sense; however, there's several things that lead me to believe it's not the "right" theory. For one, if all the machines needed was to analyze neo, they would've just had to plug him in. He could've been...
  6. H

How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

Holy crap dude, that was beautiful. :'( It's a happy ending in the fact that grif get's his humanity back in his hope for the world, but at the same time it's also really depressing, i love it.
  7. H

Berserk TV Series - Second season

I personally would love to see a second season of berserk. I won't say I know for sure that a petition would help, or that I know for sure that Miura doesn't want to do a second season, maybe he does. *shrug*. In any case, it is too bad that this thread was met with so many negative responses, I...
  8. H

isn't that basically a really lame summary of Xans' ending? :P
  9. H

Finally, we can all get our hair done like Slann's

What's with the small "engrish.com" AND the faded subliminal "engrish.com" in that picture? They need you conscious and your subconscious to give them credit for it or something?
  10. H

Ok probly already said 1,000 times...

HoLy tEh cRAp! j00r RIgHt! WHAT A RETARDED THEORY!!!!!!!!! Skullknight of course, isn't that obvious? :P
  11. H

Gatts had better not die and leave caska behind, that would make me so mad. It would have a much better sense of closure for caska to regain her memory, die, and then have gatts die. Not that that's necessarily my preferred ending.
  12. H

Who is the sexiest girl?

0_o dude, she's totally shamed by luca, farnese, slann and caska (i personally preferred short-haired sane caska, unlike many of you, haha). I didn't really think she was any more attractive than any of the other random orgie chicks in berserk *shrug*.
  13. H

Ok probly already said 1,000 times...

No, i really don't think it is. But feel free to respond with an enthusiastic "Oh yes it is!". Maybe putting it in all caps would help too, then all probably be convinced, but whatever you do, don't try and actually directly contradict anything i said, that'd just be dumb.
  14. H

HAHAHAH, i'm not sure which is more awesome, that link or the spidy vs. gatts thing. anyway, i like your's, but caska will have to die first. Not that i want her to, but man, he can't leave her behind! and besides that if you're going to have him go out in a ball of rage like that, caska's...
  15. H

Berserk on Sci-Fi

Hahaha, they could always convert it to barbie doll nudity (boobs w/ no nipples) like a bunch of other animes. And if you've seen uneditted and editted gundam wing, it's surprising how they can get rid of blood. It would never show up on cartoon network. sci-fi, i don't know, but i don't care to...
Top Bottom