Recent content by hitokiri89

1. H

Berserk Saga Project News

omg dude you really a tool . If you can't see that your the one who provoked this argument your off your rocker . As to the level of my maturity i simply came down to yours as to ease your understanding . I did ask not to argue with you remember ? You should have respected that wish instead of...
  2. H

Wow dude ... you must feel like a big man now right ? seriously you sound pathetic . Is berserk all you have in life ? I really hope not . I never said that the movies are better than the manga or that the changes are good , or that any one else's opinions are wrong ... btw you clearly have the...
  3. H

I do agree that the movies are watered down for sure and i probably would recommend the series to a newcomer for berserk over the movies as well . Personally i think the original series is a true masters piece and is and has been in my top anime lists forever . All im really trying to say is...
  4. H

A Berserk Doujinshi I found

Figured as much , guess berserk doesn't really lend itself to well as a doujinshi.
  5. H

Whoa guy relax , everyone's entitled to their own opinion man... shit . It does get the story across fine man its not like they changed it so zodd becomes the fifth godhand and rickert rapes guts lol . It's still the same story with minor differences which is very common in a lot of movie...
  6. H

A Berserk Doujinshi I found

Just found out , bout to give it a read . Been looking for some doujinshi of berserk for a while but only found one other . You have any other suggestions ?
  7. H

lol i was literally just bout to post the same link lol . It seems most ppl here hate the new Berserk movies but im just happy to see new animation , so im certainly excited to finally see some moving black swordsman man . Personally i like the new movies a lot, even if a lot of things have been...
  8. H

New F/S Thread

http://www.ebay.com/sch/theanimetropolis/m.html?item=111008351437&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Here's my new f/s thread , just click the link . I created an ebay account with the name ill be using once i get my anime store up and running , so here you can see what...
  9. H

Guts figma (Hawks version)

I told myself i was going to collect all the Figma releases for Berserk but i'm not so sure with this piece . Between other figures of Gut's and all aoaw statues of Gut's im pretty sure i dont need anymore of him ... well maybe more aow lol . I was hoping to see a casca figure or skully .
  10. H

[AOW] Griffith 1/10 repaint ! 10 pieces WW

lol fucking aow .. seriously ? The email i got for this was sooo depressing . I like the Zodd ring so that was cool but things got out of control with the skull pendant ( looks poopy ) and than to find out there's another damn Griffith repaint ... what the shit .
  11. H

Guts figma (Hawks version)

Doesn't look to bad but i wish they went with another character .
  12. H

[SOLD] AOW's Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Version/ Horror Version

Re: [FS] AOW's Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Version/ Horror Version Probably my favorite zodd statue maybe even over the desperate attack version . good luck on your sale sir .
  13. H

Pieces of art vs "simple toys"

I've been going through this for years , my friends see new pieces I get and start bitching about my "toys" . Really i think people just have to have something to make fun and its probably easier to make fun of something than to try understanding it . The best part is my friends who like some of...
  14. H

different statues from aow

It would be cool to see guts stabbing gambino while hes in that drunken rage . We need a casca vs farnese boob battle statue lol .
Top Bottom