Recent content by HitokiriNate85

1. H

Berserk Tattoo

Razgriz, I didn't get to see your tattoo pic while it was up, maybe you could put it back up for a few days. I'd like to check it out if I could, and congrats on getting it.
  2. H

JIN: Trollin' on SK

JIN, your artwork is absolutely great! *applause* Seriously, you do an awesome job. Also, those DS avatars for MK are crazy. I made one using a metroid icon(morph ball with an S overtop, for those familiar), and I had a guide when doing that, and it still took forever. I commend you for...
  3. H

Berserk Tattoo

Thanks for the comments, guys. Yeah, it's definitely bigger than some people would go for, but that's what I wanted. I had originally considered just getting it on my neck, but ended up liking this idea more.
  4. H

Anime vs Manga - The Official Battle Thread

I still love the anime, but I love the manga more in every possible. The anime was definately faithful in terms of art, but it just couldn't capture all of the detail Miura puts into the manga. The eclipse is a perfect example of this. While I think it was done well in the anime, the...
  5. H

Berserk Tattoo

Woo, finally got my tattoo done last week. Here's a pic from two days after I had it done. Meathook, you're crazy man! Those are really cool. Until now I was completely unfamiliar with people actually getting branded. That seems like it'd be a pretty painful experience, too.
  6. H

Episode 265

Thanks for the eps., Aaz. I wasn't expecting it yet, so it was a great surprise. The next eps. should be awesome, but Dec. 22 is a ways off. I agree. It might be challenging, but I don't think it'll go quite that far.
  7. H

Berserk Tattoo

I actually found this website one night when I was searching around online to see if anyone besides me was crazy enough to get the brand(or anything Berserk related) tattooed on them. I was pretty surprised to see a number of people here with a brand tattoo, but that's awesome. That was early...
Top Bottom