Recent content by HITReza

1. H

AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

nice pics, but to be honest i expected a better paint on the armor.
  2. H

Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

isnt the paint on the 1/6 guts and the 20th anniversary guts the same? both have the same gray amor on the pictures ... there is no black amor on 1/6 guts. (u mean the regular version of 1/6 guts http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=288 ?)
  3. H

Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

they donate only 3% , i thought it would be more. anyway better than nothing :) @Armored_Berserk: hope u were joking about selling the version 1 to get this one :???:
  4. H

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Final Product Update) looks very very nice! great job :) hope you make some other berserk kits :guts:
  5. H

WIP - Ehren's Casca kit

wow ... thats just beautiful :casca:
  6. H

you joking ...
  7. H

its a very nice statue, but 800 euros is way too much.
  8. H

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (painted version) very nice job! Great sculpt and the paintjob so far is also very very nice! i still want to see the final pics of it, maybe then i will go for one :)
  9. H

I missed the first SK on horse. I wait for more pics and the price ... hope this one is a winner, then i will get it :)
  10. H

Gyakko original version

Thats so ridiculous. and what does original version mean? someone explain to me :) and someone explain to me why it went so high when the painting is worse than the other versions :)
  11. H

WIP - Ehren's Casca kit

oh my god ... amazing so beautiful :casca:
  12. H

SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Paint work for sell available.

Respect. the Quality of sculpt and paint for that price is just awesome! I wish there would be more kits to counter the too much expensive AOW. You did a great work, beautiful statue! Respect.
  13. H

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (New Pics Updated 09 Oct) Can someone please post the manga reference? I won't be home till tuesday to see it in my books. :[
  14. H

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

Sideshow does a pretty good job, but i can't say "best" ... lets say as good as Bowen :) Sorry to say but the Street Fighter line is WAAAAAAY too overrated! look at the Ken ... HOORIBLE LIKENESS! Thats a joke to sculpt a character like that, really a joke :) And what i am shocked about is...
  15. H

AOW - Serpico statue

Mozgus (Apostle version) ... soooo nice this character is so great, love the art work on him and i'd LOVE to see a statue from him! @Serpico: great statue, but i didn't get it -> why? -> money ... my last AOW statue was 2 years ago
Top Bottom