Recent content by hsvfan-jan

1. hsvfan-jan

Jan's art

For this one I wanted Griffith to look angelic. I started this one basically when the episode came out but was never really satisfied with the details like the eyes and so on. It's still not really what I envisioned in the first place but I deviated from that a bit and now it's fine I guess.
  2. hsvfan-jan

Patreon Revival - New Tiers, New Perks, New Podcasts

In case anyone's not yet sure whether to start being a patreon or not: it's great, definitely do it! Lots of cool information, Aaz always answers specific questions (at least I believe it's pretty much always him), even more podcasts (which is great if you're caught up with the normal one)...
  3. hsvfan-jan

The Story Behind Your Username

HSV (Hamburger SV) is my favourite (football) club. I used something similar for MSN in 5th or 6th grade as my email and ever since I used some variation of it pretty much everywhere online. At some point, I thought of making up a cool and original online name but that never went anywhere. So...
  4. hsvfan-jan

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

I'm always awestruck by how detailed (and cute!) your drawings are! Great job Kenny :ubik:
  5. hsvfan-jan

Berserk miniatures

Wow, I'm especially impressed with the dynamic poses. I have one question, though: what's up with the bent swords? Is that done so the statues don't fall over? I'm not sure how feasible it'd be to put a weight in the circular bottom of the statues to counter "unbalanced" poses.
  6. hsvfan-jan

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I'm not sure what to think of this. Personally, I haven't really found closure yet with how Berserk ended so this is a bit weird. I even "had to" stay away from Berserk for the past few months since actively participating with it always brought back the pain a bit. Really only some passive...
  7. hsvfan-jan

The Big Berserk Exhibition

I also saw the exhibition teaser on twitter. From what little we can see by this it doesn't look too bad. Feels like a very natural-looking scene to me, I hope the rest looks as good! The driftwood on the left-hand side might look a bit too plasticky but this could also be due to the indoor...
  8. hsvfan-jan

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Walter finally gets his art book :ubik: I’d love an English or German version of this btw. I’m sure publishers won’t miss out in this, considered it’ll be available online, so I guess it’s only a matter of time until we get to buy this, too :) at least one way foreign fans can “revisit” the...
  9. hsvfan-jan

TigerV's manga colorings

Wow, these are great! My favourite one is the one with SK and Rickert
  10. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

Yeah, I've got a PS5. I only stumbled over it because it was free this month. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll play it in French with German or English subs then :ubik:
  11. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

That's a bummer but as she went mad anyway, it's probably not too bad. I hope
  12. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

Didn't know about that, cool! I think meeting and chasing him in his dream castle is a unique idea so I think I prefer the final state of the game. Although more Yharnam = more better, I wouldn't mind exploring the city further like that. That is if it would've been more than similar looking...
  13. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

I just think he should've prepared for that scenario. This is the next game I'll be playing, it looked very interesting, is currently free via PS+ and I wanted to play more games that don't take me 50-100 hours to finish. I'm excited already. I'm currently playing with threaded cane, Ludwig's...
  14. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

I continued playing Bloodborne now that I'm finished with FF7RI. I tried my best again against Ludwig and while I figured out some weaknesses of him, my damage still is extremely low and I only barely got him to about 50% health. He's way too aggressive, can't be parried with the pistol and his...
  15. hsvfan-jan

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

While I agree with your point in general, I said the risk (financially) is much higher with an anime compared to a manga with a different name. The risk of damaging the IP is much lower, though, as you pointed out as well :iva:
Top Bottom