Recent content by HumanWeapon

1. H

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

This was the one I had been waiting for. After seeiing the anime, like most fans i wanted to know what really happened during the eclipse, and of course afterwards. When i had seen the origional rape scene in the anime i was disturbed, But now after reading the manga, im downright disgusted and...
  2. H

Ratner's X-men 3 first look

It was very disappointing. If you cant follow the book, or in this case comic, within a certain degree, just don't put it on film. If you're a big fan see it, but be ready to be let down.
  3. H

Walter hates me

Griffith, that was absolutely perfect. Thanks for the laugh. :guts:
  4. H

Which is the best "recent" videogame?

Devil May Cry 3 special edition is pretty tight, but thats only if your into characters with oversized swords destroying everything in their path. :guts:
  5. H

Walter hates me

All i want to do is love you Walter, and you push me away! :judo:
  6. H

A mystery of life answered..

When i was 12 i was 6'1, 190lbs and i beat up 6 other 12yr olds at once. They were pickin on my little sister. :guts:
  7. H

Predict the Future

In the future Hyppochristian freak will be elected to office. His main goal will be to bring about the Revelations part of the bible into being. He will seek out the holy land and make it his, start a 3rd world war, bring rise to an antichrist who billions will believe is the second coming of...
  8. H

Berserk look-alikes

I was told by three acquaintances that i reminded them of an anime character from berserk. After i was told this for the third time i had to see it. Sure enough i have many similarities to guts' character. I'm 6'4 ,230lbs, i lift weights, have brn hair, eyes, and believe it or not a scar across...
  9. H

Could you bring yourself to do it?

Ever hear about the mountain climber who cut off his own arm in order to free himself from a rockslide? I have, and it was just his life on the line. No brutal rape scene to fuel his action, just self preservation. After being trapped between the rocks for several days he managed to cut through...
  10. H

How did you get into Berserk?

I had been told by multiple people that i reminded them of the main character. Physically, and personality wise. I bought the anime based on curiosity. I was automatically hooked, and the manga soon followed.
  11. H

Happiest moment in Berserk

Definately the firts kiss with Caska. Guts had never been loved by anyone but Shizu. It must have been euphoric and frieghtening for him.
  12. H

Obscure soundtracks...

Want soundtracks fpr berserk, evangelion, akira, and cowboybebop? www.animejukebox.com
  13. H

Could you bring yourself to do it?

Being noble has nothing to do with it. What is right? What is wrong? What is your WILL? Intestinal fortitude is surely a requirement for such a bold move, but its not even that. A man of action does not weigh out the pros and cons in a dire situation, he just reacts. I wont defend my character...
  14. H

Japanese vs English Manga

How old is Miura? That may be the largest impact on how long the manga will run.
  15. H

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

I have always been the type of guy who enjoyed reading the printed version of stories for the extras left out of the anime/movies, but holy $#!T, I never would have imagined so much would be left out of the anime. Word to the wise. If you loved the anime, and havn't read the manga. Go get it. If...
Top Bottom