Recent content by Hypnos

1. H

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

It's bad and I hated everything about it except the new scenario. If anything, it showed that they could've changed the story without making it stupid in episode 1 and 2. I'm not even gonna bother with the lack of details when it comes to EVERYTHING because it seems like this is where the...
  2. H

Berserk Colorized

Completely agreed, and I would definitely pay good money to see this happen.
  3. H

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

At this point I feel like loyal fans should try their best to stop this butchery from going even further. For the love of all the imaginary gods don't support the project in any way or form. It's about the name now!!!!
  4. H

Berserk (2016) Premiere Poll

This.
  5. H

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

I have officially lost all hope for a Berserk anime. What a mess, I can't even.... I'm so done........
  6. H

New Berserk Anime for 2016

That's definitely one way to put it. Man still can't believe we're not seeing that animated...
  7. H

I know he didn't mean to if that's what you're referring to. I think you missed my point. I enjoyed seeing how together he was when he found out about it, it was awesome seeing how much he's changed.
  8. H

I don't get this honestly, so I heard that after the backlash of the first teaser animation they went back and enhanced it and now we get this? Can someone please explain that to me? If they're going with this after going back and enhancing the old animation of the teaser does that mean they...
Top Bottom