Recent content by I know that I know :)

1. I know that I know :)

What Are You Playing?

Just finished doom 2016 on nightmare difficulty ( im will never attempt Ultra nightmare) I am so excited for doom eternal I hope it's good.
  2. I know that I know :)

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Welp I'm not reading this.
  3. I know that I know :)

Castlevania showrunner wants to animate Berserk

Am I'm suppose to believe Miura is the gimp in this situation
  4. I know that I know :)

Games to look forward to!

Well, you got me there :ganishka: well let me rephrase that it's innovative for a Zelda game as we hadn't really had a Zelda game look like this as of now. wow, this response is a bit late isn't. More news on Cyberpunk 2077 apparently they say they are going to to be present at e3 2019 to be...
  5. I know that I know :)

True Detective

Yeah, I found him to be one of the more interesting characters and there is no doubt he did well in his performance,but I think Mahershala Ali deserves some praise did just as good and a few of the other actors did well too they where just not in a great true detective season put these same...
  6. I know that I know :)

True Detective

AH so this is what you adult humans call flirting :???: noted.
  7. I know that I know :)

True Detective

Well, s3 wasn't the best which makes me very disappointed as true detective could be really compelling as we see in s1 and parts of s2 hell even s3 peaked my interest during the beginning . That's not to say I want s1 all over again but it is never a bad idea to use the concepts that made true...
  8. I know that I know :)

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Has anyone figured out if the translation in the deluxe edition are accurate I'll hate to have to turn the page and be introduced to the Knight of Skelton again.
  9. I know that I know :)

True Detective

Finished s3 I think it was better than s2 however I think the season was lacking in terms of a main antagonist or real threat. . Such a shame I thought this time we would get something as good as s1 that being said I think this season did have its highs and lows mostly lows if anyone wants to...
  10. I know that I know :)

I'll give it a shot just like how I gave wind waker a shot. And jokes aside I do find the whole almost plastic toy-like design of the game interesting and definitely innovative. But hey I'm fine with anything as long as it's not this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNpLXo55yfw
  11. I know that I know :)

Oh yeah, Mii Plaza that was a thing :puck: by the way, be careful what you wish for because I would personally be horrified if the game reflected an animated look considering Zelda's previous attempts at an animated looking game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN8-Pdz-ns8 :magni: so ill...
  12. I know that I know :)

Super Mario maker 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJWzJC8Kfk I wonder what hellish contraptions people will make now Nice been waiting for a new Zelda remake or not, but I gotta say the look of the game is kinda weird.
  13. I know that I know :)

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Maybe Ill get it on spring sale's
  14. I know that I know :)

Decided not to get Witcher 3 instead I got Max Payne 3, and Rainbow six siege standard edition. Also, the deal might still be going on for a short while so to those that have not got anything yet you still have an opening.
  15. I know that I know :)

I'm thinking about doing that as well Mainly because Pc has a lot of deals for games and can run those games better; I kinda wish exclusives weren't a thing I want to play the last of us 2/uncharted 4 with maxed out settings :judo: Well, I hope cyberpunk 2077 doesn't give you guys a bad...
Top Bottom