Recent content by idi0tf0wl

1. idi0tf0wl

Is it Possible to Change the Forum Header Image to One with an Alpha Channel?

Wow, duh… :schierke: I'm way too sleep-deprived. Anyway, proof of concept: I gotta play with it a bit more to get the shadows looking exact, but it's mostly there. Of course, the shadows are designed around the header color, so they probably won't look right in this post.
  2. idi0tf0wl

Do you have a copy of the image somewhere? I can't pull it from the header.
  3. idi0tf0wl

On some screens, the image obscures the welcome text. Also, the edge of the image is visible vis-a-vis the drop shadow on the text being cut off, though this is actually a dimensional issue not specific to alpha. Neither of these are usability issues; purely aesthetic. I can help convert the...
  4. idi0tf0wl

Berserk tabletop game miniatures

This is really cool. Please keep us posted on your progress — I'd love to get my hands on something like this once it's been refined a bit more.
  5. idi0tf0wl

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

"It looks like it'll appear in the 7/8 Young Animal, too." Didn't happen, though.
  6. idi0tf0wl

New Berserk Anime for 2016

That first tweet is so incredibly tasteless if it actually happened.
  7. idi0tf0wl

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I wonder what Berserk fans would say if they found out Miura actually likes this new show…
  8. idi0tf0wl

Episode 344

He's identified in the magazine as Hakusensha's representative director (白泉社 代表取締役), but yeah.
  9. idi0tf0wl

Episode 344

This issue also contains a supplemental issue with four consecutive episodes from right after Lost Children, and a fun little "leather tray" for keeping your change or keys or whatever.
  10. idi0tf0wl

Episode 344

Ah, I see. I wish I knew, but we will probably hear more about it in the next episode, seeing as Gaedfling more or less says as much in another few bubbles.
  11. idi0tf0wl

Episode 344

The bubble in question is 「世界各地の 封印 ”霊樹の森”を 襲ってな」 "World Seals" comes from "世界各地の封印", "世界" meaning "the world", "各地" meaning "all over/everywhere" ("世界各地" in and of its own meaning "all the world over", and "封印", which could mean a seal or a stamp but more connotes something which seals...
  12. idi0tf0wl

Episode 344

Hello all, I've posted a complete translation of this episode over at /r/Berserk: https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/4qcvk8/episode_344_translation/ Please feel free to look it over and contact me with any questions or comments you may have.
Top Bottom