Recent content by IgnusDei

1. IgnusDei

Sonia Belmont reimagined - Castlevania

Re: Sonia Belmont -WIP Maybe, maybe not...but i always fancy a reboot. It's like a springboard for the imagination, you know? EDIT: Alright, pic's finished. Check the original post!
  2. IgnusDei

Re: Sonia Belmont -WIP Pass number three: http://www.deviantart.com/download/182743876/belmont_wip_04_by_ignusdei-d30su2s.jpg Pass number four, going with a more renaissance style here: http://www.deviantart.com/download/182803560/belmont_wip_05_by_ignusdei-d30u44o.jpg
  3. IgnusDei

Hey folks, finished playing Lords of Shadow a while back, and i was in the mood for some dark gothic fantasy art. It's also been a while since i posted here, so here i am. So I was wondering who would star in the next Lords of Shadow game while browsing the castlevania wiki, and it came to my...
  4. IgnusDei

Episode 312

Well, Flora herself turned into a fire elemental. Isma could've been powerful enough to turn herself into some kind of sea sprite or water elemental. Of course, that leaves the matter of her age, but i couldn't address that without some serious fanwanking.
  5. IgnusDei

Episode 312

Awww...Isidro's got himself a sweetheart! This being Berserk, though, it's only gonna end in heartbreak. Gory, bloody, screaming heartbreak. Anyhoo, i suspect Isma to be another magic user, specializing in water magic. She's got some knowledge of medicine (which wouldn't be of much use to her...
  6. IgnusDei

Episode 305

Holy shit, Berserk just got full blown high-fantasy!
  7. IgnusDei

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

you lucky bastards. We have like TWO girls over at the Relicnews Forums, one of them is married, and neither of them are willing to pose for a calendar...
  8. IgnusDei

Game of the Year, 2008

I can't really vote for sins of a solar empire: i did artwork for it, so I'm biased :p So i'm gonna nominate Dead Space instead for its well executed gameplay, excellent art direction and a good story that doesn't invade your fun (i'm looking at YOU, Metal Gear Solid 4!). Fallout 3 was good...
  9. IgnusDei

Apostle nature/evil and the small 5 in comparison to the weaker apostles.

it's also possible Slan and Idea's comments may have concerned the emotions, not the power. or maybe not. Care to quote them in context?
  10. IgnusDei

The ultimate mount showdown.

wait, when the hell did we start calling skull knight's horse "mister waffles"?...and WHY?
  11. IgnusDei

Can Apostles Breed?

Ah. Gotcha.
  12. IgnusDei

Can Apostles Breed?

Well, that depends on how you interpret the term: Obviously, had Femto not raped Casca, the child would've been normal, but we all know that the Demon Child owes its nature and premature birth to the fifth God Hand, making him a sort "second father".
  13. IgnusDei

Episode 300

i just knew episode 300 would be fittingly epic.
  14. IgnusDei

Can Apostles Breed?

A little while ago i posted a theory that the Senior Apostles in Griffith's army were BORN demons, explaining why they weren't as crazed or as sadistic as the more common ones. Farfetched, since there simply aren't any facts to back it up. When i reconsidered the point, i came across a problem...
  15. IgnusDei

Irvine's apostle form, and others in Griffith's army

I actually thought about this, if the greatest demon of them all had to be born a human, then my suggestion loses some validity...Plus, Griffith came out of the ordeal "sane"... although he's got the emotional depth and practicality of a psychopath, now.
Top Bottom