Recent content by iilysium

1. I

First medium of exposure to Berserk

I saw the manga once in a public library. Many years ago before I began reading Berserk.
  2. I

What's Griffith's plan?

One theory could be that Griffifth :griff: doesn't want to become a dictator and have his subjects and people live and obey him under fear.
  3. I

To the end!

I'm thinking Guts, Casca, Isidro and Schierke (Normally main children characters survive, but Kentarou is sure an unpredictable mangaka). Maybe Farnese, Puck, and Serpico. Skull knight and Zodd may die.
  4. I

Favorite two-page spreads

Beksinski fan too? A lot of moments during the eclipse and the tower were very Beksinski-esque. Kentaro's drawings really are beautiful. <3
  5. I

Favorite two-page spreads

I've always loved this two-page spread. The style reminds me of Zdzislaw Beksinski's art. I honestly cannot imagine the effort and time Kentaro Miura puts into his two-page spreads.
  6. I

Favorite Quote?

I loved this quote from Luca: "Human beings are wretched things. They envy anyone who possesses even a little more than themselves. And yet, they despise them if they have nothing. Fear and loathing at the smallest distance..." Oh, and I also like this one from Puck: "Ah, I'm not being racists...
  7. I

What mythological creatures haven't shown up in berserk?

Berserk can use some sexy nymphs.
  8. I

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

You liking the torture is creepy ToT;; I wanted to cry when I saw his body. Oh wait, I did. u_u I admit I giggled a bit when the horse was gonna rape Farnese. And I was very surprised about Mozgus. It was a wtf moment for me when I realized his face wasn't a mask.
  9. I

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Griffifth's torture did it for me. I was so disgusted and creeped out, and it made me feel very horrible. And I liked Casca, but Casca's rape didn't bug me at all. u__u;; I guess I became immune to all these rape scenes.
  10. I

What other characters could fit in the Berserk universe?

Maybe Juliet from RomeoxJuliet. She can be the behind-the-scenes hero of a small town. Berserk is unique, so there are very little characters that can blend into the series.
  11. I

Skullknight's Immortality?

I think there were scenes of SK at night, but I haven't seen hordes of undead attacking and surrounding him. Specifically for him, I mean. But then again, maybe his horse was too fast for them other skullies and zombies. :SK: BTW, I find him hot.
  12. I

BERSERK Movie Posters

Two of the posters from the main post looked authentic that before reading the whole post I actually thought there was a Berserk movie. XD
  13. I

Pick an element

Wind element suits my personality best. Is there an earth element?
  14. I

Could you handle the brand?

I would do the most sensible thing; strive to find Guts before nightfall and mooch off of him and his group. After all, he's become such a softie, so how could he turn down a child?
Top Bottom