Recent content by Imperivm97

1. Imperivm97

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

Oh yeah, the omission of Zodd helping Guts at Doldrey was also sooo bad. It's super puzzling since that was one of the most badass parts and the whole trilogy was caring above all else about gore, badass action and sex. They couldn't ask for a more badass moment in there!
  2. Imperivm97

I think it's too early to tell, but considering the amount of changes I'd say there's a fair chance of it happening. Also, I can see the greedy folks at Aniplex being drooling at the perspective of getting more money from Berserk fans.
  3. Imperivm97

I agree, the Bonfire of Dreams omission really is a kick in the nuts to any real Berserk fan. The only moment it was adapted for the new adaptations afaik is in a small segment of an audio drama for Berserk 2016... And even there it was badly reduced and poorly executed. I can't say I'm a fan...
  4. Imperivm97

Well, I can't say I believe anything right now :shrug: I only want to understand better the situation with Aniplex and if it leads to something more or not and only time will give answers.
  5. Imperivm97

I understand that, I simply think that if the time will come where a brand new adaptation is on the table, they won't necessarily have to stick to cable channels broadcast. For me the oddity is that they are involved in the first place, since they were never part of the production of any...
  6. Imperivm97

I'm not sure what to expect, so I'll just wait and see what will be announced. At first I expected nothing more than a random broadcast, no different than what happens when you turn on the tv and there's a random movie playing. I simply pointed out that since there's staff members brought in...
  7. Imperivm97

I would say that it is unclear to this moment. Too little details have been revealed, at face value it should be just a random tv broadcast of the trilogy. There's still no updates, but I noticed a few things that may hint at something more. 1) In the staff list there is a credit for "Memorial...
  8. Imperivm97

Your Pandemic Hobby (or Obsession)

I didn't exactly get a new hobby / obsession, but I during that time I did explore some new stuff and one new activity in video making. I didn't start the video stuff rightaway, so here's how it went: the lockdown obviously gave me more time to watch films and show, so I ventured into stuff I...
  9. Imperivm97

Movies you've recently watched

Last week I watched The Greatest Showman for the first time. I'm not really into musicals (so far my favourite would be La La Land), I did enjoy it a lot. I wish that maybe it was longer, to flesh out the plot and characters more, but it was quite functional as it is. I really loved to see the...
  10. Imperivm97

The manga of Kouji Mori (Holyland, Suicide Island) and beyond

I'm genuinely amazed to see that Mori has been publishing two mangas at the same time since finishing Holyland, it takes quite a lot of energy to do something like this. I'm somewhat interested in his works, but I haven't gotten around any of them yet. Hopefully one day I'll start with one of...
  11. Imperivm97

Episode 367

12. Imperivm97

Episode 367

Yeah, I hope it's something like that because I guess we can only wait and see.
  13. Imperivm97

Episode 367

Artistic flaws aside, seeing what happens in that image just rubs me the wrong way, a whole lot. I have to believe that there is an explaination for this, Waiting for the official release to see what's going on, it's easy to pick on things out of context.
  14. Imperivm97

What are you watching? (television thread)

I haven't seen many of these 80s films so for me it could be the other way around, with Stranger Things being a gateway in for them. For each season I wasn't really interested from the get go, but curiosity won me over. S2 was kinda painful, but I think I'm not enjoying S3-S4 more. Will see if...
  15. Imperivm97

What are you watching? (television thread)

My personal favourite is Steve, definitely best boy, he came a long way from when he was a bully back in S1. Love his chemistry with Dustin as well... It's quite a pity that Will is always the "uncomfort" character and didn't get much room to grow, while Eleven... I'm getting more and more...
Top Bottom