Recent content by IncantatioN

1. IncantatioN

The New Picture Thread

2023 was quite the year for us, with the usual ups and downs but some more travel and a few firsts. I live next to a massive park and decided to get myself a bike this year around March I think - https://i.imgur.com/UCWJDZE.jpg Went to Seattle for the first time in April to visit friends who...
  2. IncantatioN

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Been on a Autechre kick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfIoemf-aQ&list=OLAK5uy_lcxXk46JWadrhYyhuxo7y-aNlU9oBtmFg&index=1
  3. IncantatioN

What are you watching? (television thread)

We're watching Hunter X Hunter on Netflix. I used to love the anime series from the late 90's and I read the manga (kept up with it, somehow). My wife was loving the show until the Spiders showed up and things got a little dark for her after that - everyone leveling up, killings, etc. We're now...
  4. IncantatioN

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

I was out of the country since mid-December and just got back this past Friday to be welcomed with so many presents from my secret schnoz! Thanks so much Gobs for going above and beyond with your presents!!! Fun fact - I love chocolates and because I love them so much, I can't keep them...
  5. IncantatioN

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I often get bored of what's available on AppleTV or Netflix or Hulu or Disney+ or MAX and I tend to forget I have access to Prime. There's always some B-movie or something on there to check out. Also - hell yeah @ new Invincible, but I can't watch it all at once cos my wife can only take how...
  6. IncantatioN

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Another year, another Secret Schnozfest! Thanks for putting this together Grail, YOU ROCK! I'm in :SK:
  7. IncantatioN

SkullKast 144 (Berserk 373-374)

Wow, I didn't realize there wasn't a podcast to discuss the previous episode and the content in the episode was poor enough where, probably for the first time, there's no dedicated podcast to discuss it. Pretty unfortunate. I laughed spretty hard at Grail's comment "...Guts hasn't gotten off off...
  8. IncantatioN

Cartoonist Kayfabe on Berserk

Just reading the title of that video makes me not want to click it. It's got "this's a waste of time" written all over it. I'd rather spend my time to catch up on SkullKast.
  9. IncantatioN

Volume 42 release

Ouuuufff. If they release an alternate dust-jacket with inverted colors or in greyscale, I'll definitely be using that instead.
  10. IncantatioN

I just lost my eye

Sorry for the late post and thread bump - congrats on that positive update!! It's been about a month since your post and I wanted to ask - how has it been with the new contacts?
  11. IncantatioN

Movies you've recently watched

Fast X - it's just as dumb and ridiculous as I expected it to be. Also easily forgettable like John Wick 4. 12 Angry Men - I caught maybe 4-5 mins of it because someone in front of me on a flight was watching it, which was a nice way to discover this gem. It's amazing. The Little Mermaid -...
  12. IncantatioN

What are you watching? (television thread)

S1 of Silo (Apple) - although it felt a little predictive, if you're a fan of a slow paced show this's it for you. I liked the post-apocalyptic world setting, amazing production/ set design and how the story unfolds in the first 2-3 episodes before things dip a little and gain momentum in the...
  13. IncantatioN

Movies you've recently watched

Synchronicity wasn't a complete waste of time and it also felt like it was because of the many time travel movies that covered the gist of what they were trying to do ... while it isn't a stand-out good film, it may be a pretty decent gateway drug for Primer, Moon, Triangle (all better movies)...
  14. IncantatioN

Episode 372

Just ordered a copy of the YA magazine and I didn't know there was a new episode out until I saw that email from Patreon (saw it late too). Thank you, Skullknight Patreon! If anyone reading this post hasn't subscribed/ isn't part of the Patreon, please check this link for resources on it -...
  15. IncantatioN

The Horror Movie Thread

Crazy story - I was about to go see it on the big screen and couldn't about an hour before the film cos something happened, but I did watch it at home that weekend and it's effective in short bursts. The way my friends described their experience, it feels like a theater movie + you need the...
Top Bottom